v1.6-v1.7-v8x Customer Activities - Track/View Customer Behavior 1.3.0 (free module)

NulledScript8

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
prestashop-customer-behavior-module.jpg

Surely you, like many other store owners, have wondered how many customers visit your store's website in a day, a week, or a month, what kinds of products they look at, what actions they do, or what items they are more interested in. If only there was a module that could help you know all that information!

With our PrestaShop customer sessions log module – Customer Activities, you can get all customer activity information and understand your clients' demands. Moreover, our module not only collects but also analyzes all of them to help you make suitable plans to develop the store's business.

Why should you choose “Customer Activities - Track / View customer behavior” module?​

• Tracking and saving all customer’s activities information: Store all customer sessions and their actions while visiting your PrestaShop store, including creating an account, logging in, signing out, adding to cart, ordering, total viewed page, etc. even the last page they leave.
  • Analytics customer activities: Analyze the results of the collected information and display it with the chart. Provide you with statistics about session traffic, top visit page, top action, and customer insight.
  • Customize the customer listing page and customer session page: You can add more useful data fields (compared to default fields that PrestaShop offers) to display on the customer listing page. You may select data fields to display and sort up data fields by dragging and dropping field names.
  • Customer listing view: Save your custom customer listing page to “customer listing view”. Select a suitable “view” to quickly display your required information.
  • Worried about abandoned carts? We've got you covered. Our PrestaShop customer history module enables you to track and analyze all customers who added products to their cart but didn't complete the checkout process. Re-engage with potential customers and recover lost sales effortlessly.

Maximize your eCommerce success by leveraging the power of customer insights. Take charge of your business today with our PrestaShop customer tracking module. Unlock the potential of your online store and watch your sales soar!

Attachments

• v1.3.0-ets_trackingcustomer.zip
    331 KB · Views: 0

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 117057

Surely you, like many other store owners, have wondered how many customers visit your store's website in a day, a week, or a month, what kinds of products they look at, what actions they do, or what items they are more interested in. If only there was a module that could help you know all that information!

With our PrestaShop customer sessions log module – Customer Activities, you can get all customer activity information and understand your clients' demands. Moreover, our module not only collects but also analyzes all of them to help you make suitable plans to develop the store's business.

Why should you choose “Customer Activities - Track / View customer behavior” module?​

• Tracking and saving all customer’s activities information: Store all customer sessions and their actions while visiting your PrestaShop store, including creating an account, logging in, signing out, adding to cart, ordering, total viewed page, etc. even the last page they leave.
  • Analytics customer activities: Analyze the results of the collected information and display it with the chart. Provide you with statistics about session traffic, top visit page, top action, and customer insight.
  • Customize the customer listing page and customer session page: You can add more useful data fields (compared to default fields that PrestaShop offers) to display on the customer listing page. You may select data fields to display and sort up data fields by dragging and dropping field names.
  • Customer listing view: Save your custom customer listing page to “customer listing view”. Select a suitable “view” to quickly display your required information.
  • Worried about abandoned carts? We've got you covered. Our PrestaShop customer history module enables you to track and analyze all customers who added products to their cart but didn't complete the checkout process. Re-engage with potential customers and recover lost sales effortlessly.

Maximize your eCommerce success by leveraging the power of customer insights. Take charge of your business today with our PrestaShop customer tracking module. Unlock the potential of your online store and watch your sales soar!

FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:

Greetings.

pandoswik

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
you submit free module again and again to fraund all.it is not cool thing

NulledScript8

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
you submit free module again and again to fraund all.it is not cool thing

What did you just cry fraud!!!??? It's a module like the others that I had on my PC and that I share! You don't pay anything out of your pocket, so stop talking nonsense !

In this case you write a useless message to earn points without adding modules or themes.

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
What did you just cry fraud!!!??? It's a module like the others that I had on my PC and that I share! You don't pay anything out of your pocket, so stop talking nonsense !

In this case you write a useless message to earn points without adding modules or themes.

Don't talk too loud...

This is the proof that you are a cheater!!!

You take a module out of an outdated theme and launch it as if nothing happened.

I just have one of those optimized themes installed and you have to be careful with what you publish.

Don't waste your time!!!

Venom75

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

NulledScript8

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Don't talk too loud...

You take a module out of an outdated theme and launch it as if nothing happened.

I just have one of those optimized themes installed and you have to be careful with what you publish.

Don't waste your time!!!

It's certainly not up to you to tell me how to talk. What's the problem? I publish content and don't ask for money. If it's a problem, I won't publish it. So moderators can delete content deemed useless. There's a lot on this forum.
Post automatically merged:

Clean up this forum first so that people understand what to post and what not to post. There are a lot of useless posts in this case.
Being irespectful behind a screen is very cheap.

Post automatically merged:

Are there any moderators here? If a post is deemed unnecessary, please delete it.

tetrik10

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thx bro update this module and clean! Very useful.

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE:

Customer Activities - PrestaShop customer tracking module

A PrestaShop customer tracking module that helps you to keep track and view customers' behavior while visiting your store.

prestahero.com
prestahero.com

Greetings.