v1.6-v1.7-v8x Danea.Easyfatt.2023.55b.6030.July.2023

ilsanto64

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you, you are super great!! i want it for months
Post automatically merged:

Warning: the new 'licence' does not work. The archives do not open. Reinstalling the old licence everything works.

tgd173

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Can anyone say if a connection module between Danea and CS-Cart exists?

CMHack

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Grazie, lo stavo cercando da molto tempo ;)
Post automatically merged:

Ciao, come faccio a scaricarlo? Mi chiede di merrete mi piace all'argomento ma non riesco

Last edited:

fidelio959

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
danea-logo.png

Danea Easy Fatt is a management software designed to facilitate the management of business activities, including invoicing and accounting. It offers a range of features to streamline the invoicing process, track sales, manage purchases, and monitor cash flows.

The key features of Danea Easy Fatt include:

Invoicing: It allows for easy creation and customization of invoices, including customer data, product or service details, payment deadlines, and tax information.

Purchase management: It enables the recording and monitoring of purchases made, keeping track of suppliers, expenses, and any associated documents.

Simplified accounting: It provides tools to record financial transactions, generate accounting records, and obtain clear financial reports.

Inventory management: It allows for monitoring the level of available stock and generating alerts to remind of placing new orders when necessary.

Sales monitoring: It provides detailed statistics and reports on sales, including charts and key performance indicators (KPIs) to help evaluate company performance.

Versione Danea Easyfatt-2023-55b-6030

Download Demo : https://www.danea.it/service/download/download.asp?ID=demo-ef09

this license will be updated every time danea enterprise is updated ;-)

use this module prestashop for version 1.2 -> 1.7.8 : https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/m...t-version-2-0-edit-with-me.91545/#post-520540

Enjoy :cool:
thank you very much. I need this one for my job.

fabriferro

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
excellent software for managing a small/medium shop and small company. Really cheap and well made, the only problem is that it is in Italian and cannot be translated into other languages.

beppe85px

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
c'è possibilità di attivare il salvataggio del file xml della fattura elettronica come nelle vecchie versioni? su questa non lo fa salvare sul pc.

aletemualetemu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Last edited: