V1.7 Danea EasyFatt Import products v. 5 (danea2prestashop) Module 2beweb2

Han85

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Could you please share the one for prestashop 1.6?

torotero

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for updating. Great share
Greetings

tolyn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gr
This is my first contribution, i hope to be useful!

View attachment 3271

This Module allows:
Download product directly to your PrestaShop
Create category (tree) on PrestaShop
Upload automatically and convert images to PrestaShop Product update, if the product exist the module keep the product and update stock, description, price
Deactivate products from Danea
Discount management (simply fill new price in "Listino 5")
Home management (a product can be put in home page, simply use field "Libero 3")
Manufacture and supplier
Attribute Color and size gestion
Directly "one button" sync from Danea
Description with HTML tags allowed
Upload protected with a password
Compatible with Danea Easyfat 2009 and more...
Please look also at Danea Export Orders and Customers.
This module has been certified by Danea

What your customers will like

This Module allows: Download product directly to your PrestaShop Create category (tree) on PrestaShop Upload automatically and convert images to PrestaShop Product update, if the product exist the module keep the product and update stock, description, price Deactivate products from Danea Discount management (simply fill new price in "Listino 5") Home management (a product can be put in home page, simply use field "Libero 3") Manufacture and supplier Attribute Color and size gestion Directly "one button" sync from Danea Description with HTML tags allowed Upload protected with a password Compatible with Danea Easyfat 2009 and more... Please look also at Danea Export Orders and Customers.This module has been certified by Danea

Installation

Standard prestashop installation

This il the LASTEST VERSION, i use it on ps 1.7.6.1, but it work also for all other versions!
But if anyone need i've also v5.02 that work only for ps 1.6; surely for 1.6.1.14

DEMO LINK: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/da...att-import-products-v-5-danea2prestashop.html

Gracias por compartir!!!!

Isma

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
muchas gracias por compartir
Post automatically merged:

muchas gracias por compartir

attila729

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is my first contribution, i hope to be useful!

View attachment 3271

This Module allows:
Download product directly to your PrestaShop
Create category (tree) on PrestaShop
Upload automatically and convert images to PrestaShop Product update, if the product exist the module keep the product and update stock, description, price
Deactivate products from Danea
Discount management (simply fill new price in "Listino 5")
Home management (a product can be put in home page, simply use field "Libero 3")
Manufacture and supplier
Attribute Color and size gestion
Directly "one button" sync from Danea
Description with HTML tags allowed
Upload protected with a password
Compatible with Danea Easyfat 2009 and more...
Please look also at Danea Export Orders and Customers.
This module has been certified by Danea

What your customers will like

This Module allows: Download product directly to your PrestaShop Create category (tree) on PrestaShop Upload automatically and convert images to PrestaShop Product update, if the product exist the module keep the product and update stock, description, price Deactivate products from Danea Discount management (simply fill new price in "Listino 5") Home management (a product can be put in home page, simply use field "Libero 3") Manufacture and supplier Attribute Color and size gestion Directly "one button" sync from Danea Description with HTML tags allowed Upload protected with a password Compatible with Danea Easyfat 2009 and more... Please look also at Danea Export Orders and Customers.This module has been certified by Danea

Installation

Standard prestashop installation

This il the LASTEST VERSION, i use it on ps 1.7.6.1, but it work also for all other versions!
But if anyone need i've also v5.02 that work only for ps 1.6; surely for 1.6.1.14

DEMO LINK: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/da...att-import-products-v-5-danea2prestashop.html
wonderfull!

hello the module did not allow you to upload the image, I have fixed the problem thanks for sharing
great!

Last edited:

SicilyMan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tanks for sharing this module is great

i have some problem with this module not import any image