virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
flipbook-mockup.png
DearFlip WordPress flipbook plugin provides an easy and realistic implementation of flipbooks, you never had before.

DearFlip provides various methods to add 3d flipbook to your WordPress site. The embedded type flipbook is the basic and default flipbook from DearFlip. These are great to have on-page where the main page about the book or there needs a single flipbook on the whole page. Example shortcode: [dflip id="91"][/dflip]

DearFlip also supports popup(lightbox) method that can be used to add flipbooks in a WordPress page. Embedded flipbooks are added one or two per page, while the popup flipbook can be added in any number on a page. For multiple flipbooks, we suggest using the popup flipbooks.

Attachments

• dearflip1751n.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 15

emailiner

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
TT

daneeylw

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, i found it everywhere in the internet

tete34

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Last i found it and hope it works. Thanks Bro

autumn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 15076
DearFlip WordPress flipbook plugin provides an easy and realistic implementation of flipbooks, you never had before.

DearFlip provides various methods to add 3d flipbook to your WordPress site. The embedded type flipbook is the basic and default flipbook from DearFlip. These are great to have on-page where the main page about the book or there needs a single flipbook on the whole page. Example shortcode: [dflip id="91"][/dflip]

DearFlip also supports popup(lightbox) method that can be used to add flipbooks in a WordPress page. Embedded flipbooks are added one or two per page, while the popup flipbook can be added in any number on a page. For multiple flipbooks, we suggest using the popup flipbooks.
thank you !
will try this one, seems interesting.

virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi @virgilio183

Do you have the latest version of this plugin?

Thanks in advance.
Hi @113026

Sorry, I don't have the most recent version of DearFlip - Realistic 3D Flip-books for Wordpress in my possession at the moment... but as soon as I have it I will undoubtedly publish it.

Thanks for contacting me.