virgilio183

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Devvata.png
Devvata is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for an NFT Portfolio & Marketplace, Crypto-Collectibles, NFT Crypto Art, Blockchain, Fintech, and any crypto-related website. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina-ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding! This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/devvata-nft-portfolio-elementor-template-kit/36287863

Attachments

• devvata-nft-portfolio-elementor-template-kit-2022-02-18-12-48-02-utc.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 15

donovan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'm looking for more Ntf's themes for wordpress, really appreciate your effort to share all Nft's Themes you have.

gnull3d

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Cool bro, thanks for this!!! I'm looking for other plugins too. I'm new heree

PGhosted

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this template mate. Lets work!

mamando

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 42279
Devvata is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for an NFT Portfolio & Marketplace, Crypto-Collectibles, NFT Crypto Art, Blockchain, Fintech, and any crypto-related website. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina-ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding! This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.

Demo: https://themeforest.net/item/devvata-nft-portfolio-elementor-template-kit/36287863
thanks looks great hope get let me see

CrazyShooter

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this template mate. Lets work!

ivyzenlac

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this elementor template kit, i need for my new web of NFT