Digitech - Responsive Opencart 3.x Theme

cien

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Digitech is a flexible and attractive technology Opencart 3 theme. This theme is a very powerful and innovative with many features and logical layout.

Digitech is fully responsive with cross-browser compatibility and friendliness with devices. Digitech uses awesome Opencart extensions integration for all shopping and control panel. Product Tabs extension shows many categories with featured products and specified products in each tab: new, bestseller, most viewed, deal and special products. Using Product Tabs module with tab of categories in order to show featured products and increase your sales. Count down timer are in special products with the end of date of promotion with most highlight. With blue is main color, titles of extensions and product names is highlight on white background. New and special products are also are more eye-catching with orange “Sale” and blue “new” label. Famous brand logo are displayed with slider. Footer is full text, links and social icons, payment icons. Header is lively with Megamenu, Vertical Megamenu and nice wishlist and top cart. Lastly, this theme is built with web standards and easy to install and custom.

Attachments

• psd.txt
    145 bytes · Views: 5
  • tt_digitech_quickstart.zip
    14.1 MB · Views: 3
  • tt_digitech_template_1.0.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 5

pasieczko

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
www.blackpower.tech
NullCash
You are a wonderful man. I was looking for this template. Thank you for adding!

Lux0ver22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
nice upload. i need to try. i am excited.

kordiak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

dtmajans

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
tema için teşekkürler hocam saolasınız