Divi v4.24.2 - Elegantthemes Premium Wordpress Theme

Samaf

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Divi Takes WordPress To A Whole New Level With Its Incredibly Advanced Visual Builder Technology​

You've never built a WordPress website like this before. Divi is more than just a WordPress theme, it's a completely new website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a vastly superior visual editor. It can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, giving you the power to create spectacular designs with surprising ease and efficiency.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 11-42-36 Divi — The Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder.png

version 4.24.2 ( updated 20-14-2024 )
– Fixed an issue in the Divi Builder that caused fields in the module settings modal to crash.
* core/code-snippets/app/boot.js
* epanel/theme-options-library/app/boot.js
* includes/builder/frontend-builder/bundle.js

Attachments

• Divi.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 25
  • divi-builder.zip
    14.5 MB · Views: 23

bfmcsygyz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Divi Takes WordPress To A Whole New Level With Its Incredibly Advanced Visual Builder Technology​

You've never built a WordPress website like this before. Divi is more than just a WordPress theme, it's a completely new website building platform that replaces the standard WordPress post editor with a vastly superior visual editor. It can be enjoyed by design professionals and newcomers alike, giving you the power to create spectacular designs with surprising ease and efficiency.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 11-42-36 Divi — The Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder.png
I am truly grateful for the extraordinary theme you designed. Your creativity and attention to detail exceeded my expectations. Your work has added a unique and captivating dimension to my project. Thank you for your exceptional contribution; it is truly appreciated.

tidam54

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for this addon for my WordPress site!

dgpi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
MERCU, super gentil, t'assure !! je vais tester sa !
Post automatically merged:

Merci, je vais testé sa! incroyable!

Sakka

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing, nice template (y)

maxnull

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for posting this. I can't download it yet and have a version from another site - I usually download from multiple sites and compare them since I don't always have access to the originals. This shows differences relating to how the null is applied, or in unfortanate cases, where something has been added. The other site I got Divi 2.24.2 from has very large amounts of javascript added which is INFINITELY harder to tell if these is something bad going on than with php, and I don't have the time or patience to dig deep, but it just generally seems wrong for so much js to change in a single revision. Anyway hopefully I will get some confirmation upon seeing your version (also time will tell as more sites release and someone releases an untouched version.
edit: oh! apparently posting allowed me to download. I checked and this zip is binary identical to the other site (shineads) so there wasn't anything learned by comparison. Oh well. Thanks anyway, sharing is caring :)

eysh

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for sharing the latest version!