Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Dokan-Pro-Dokan-Theme.jpg
Dokan Pro is the best way to build your online marketplace with WordPress

Bring entrepreneurship at your fingertips. Start creating your e-commerce brand with the Dokan Multi-vendor Marketplace solution.

You can start your own ebay or eCommerce. Ecommerce with WordPress is now easy! Dokan’s super intuitive design and interface also makes it easy for beginners.

features-Dokan-Pro-plugin.jpg
v3.6.0 May 18, 2022
- **new:** [Module] Request for Quotation Doc Link# https://wedevs.com/docs/dokan/modules/dokan-request-for-quotation-module/
- **chore:** Minimum WooCommerce version is set to 5.0
- **chore:** Minimum WordPress version is set to 5.4
- **update:** Now vendor can choose if a Free shipping rule should be applied before or after deducing the coupon discount amount.
- **update:** [StoreSupport] Added Store Support unread ticket status icon, and added email settings and new email templates to send support status email to admin.
- **update:** [Auction] Added filters to the auctions products under vendor dashboard
- **update:** [Auction] Added email search in auctions activity page
- **fix:** With a manual booking, vendor is being charged instead of the customer
- **fix:** Fixed a translation issue for automatic withdraw page’s minimum withdraw amount
- **fix:** Vendor shipping zone is not selected properly on the cart page due to caching issue.
- **fix:** Stop the nonce verification failed message after saving store settings
- **fix:** [Auction] Fixed pagination under auctions products list page
- **fix:** [SPMV] min/max price show product not working if cloned products price diff is less than 1.

Instructions to activate Dokan Pro (Business) + Dokan – WooCommerce Booking Integration​

1. Please download and install the Dokan Lite version provided on the WordPress.org repository, after installing Dokan Lite you can install and activate Dokan Pro
  2. For Dokan – WooCommerce Booking Integration, before activating you need to install the following plugins:
  • WooCommerce Simple Auctions plugin
  • WooCommerce Bookings plugin
  • WooCommerce Product addons plugin
  • Both Elementor and Elementor Pro versions

Demo: https://wedevs.com/dokan/

Attachments

• dokan-theme-2.3.7.zip
    725.2 KB · Views: 1
  • dokan-pro-business-3.6.0.zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 3

Bloodypain

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, I will test this on my side, I hope it works well

chefoco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Many thanks dude, keep uploading this Addons.

smokerking

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this teme. Big up!

mfbxxx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you, I will test this on my side, I hope it works well