Drupal vs Wordpress vs Jomla - who wins ?

Booster03

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello guys, i started Wordpress recently, i heard of jomla, but now i see there is another one. Which one could you qualify as the best ?

ntr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Like all things: It depends. Wordpress is by far most popular and if you're looking for ready to use plugins themes etc. , you'll find them on Wordpress first, but it popularity comes at a price - if you do not secure it your site WILL get hacked sooner than later. Drupal is a little less user friendly, but has great functionality for developers built in: for example Views: that in wordpress you would have to pay for (like ACF pro)

amazie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The latest versions of Drupal are more like frameworks and are best if you are a fairly experienced dev. Not to say that they aren't pretty powerful even without coding, but it takes a bit of understanding to make it really do what you need to do and occasionally bridge a few gaps. Wordpress in particular is designed to be used without any modifications whatsoever.

Cruizin56

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I use the three of them but I have to say that Joomla and Drupal are my favourites (in that order) because you can modify so much more of the CMS than you can with WordPress. WordPress is the most popular because it's the easiest to use and doesn't really require any skills (with all due respect to WordPress users) - Wordpress was originally developed for university students to write blogs and it evolved from there to a web design program.
You should learn the 3 of them or at least WordPress and Joomla and for shopping carts, instead of Drupal you can learn one of the many shopping cart CMS's out there.

skorpien007

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
For Wordpress exists more Plugins, so i think its better.

lmfbs

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this is a great module

pelata

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wordpress has more plugin because are not reviewed by a seroius and professional community, so the risks are very high. I developed more than 300 Drupal websites and none of them has been hacked for years, in reverse the few wordpress sites I manage are constantly attacked.
Furthermore, the potential of Drupal is practically infinite but I understand that it is not within everyone's reach but only for true professionals.

iBennett

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wordpress for me! Wordpress and Elementor is a game changer.

mikajaxxx

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wordpress is really simple . so you can easily learn & use tons of premade plugins & themes.
joomla is more complicated & more secured but less premade plugins, modules!
drupal is not recommended for beginers but is really good for developers

Besstar

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Elevate your dating game with the top site for hassle-free connections.
Verified Maidens Superlative Сasual Dating
Premier Сasual Dating
Post automatically merged:

Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience.
Actual Women Outstanding Сasual Dating
Premier Сasual Dating

Last edited:

hexer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I use both of them!

But in the end Drupal is my favourite. Drupal is harder to learn, but if you are in you can do a lot without needing any extra modules or plugins!

Most of the wordpress plugins are offering a pro version which costs money. With drupal core you can do a lot. Modules are for free!

Its worth learning drupal.

If i need a quick site i use wordpress.