Duplicator Pro v4.5.4 | WordPress Site Migration & Backup

0ffline

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Duplicator Pro helps to backup WordPress files and databases. Copy and move an entire website from one place to another in just a few steps. Make a full copy of your website at any time.
Backup to Dropbox, FTP, Google Drive, OneDrive or Amazon S3 for safe storage. Recover from Duplicator Pro within minutes.

Release Date: 2022-6-14
Changelog (4.5.4)

PLUGIN

[UPD]: Storage keys/pass for S3/FTP/SFTP are not rendered in HTML, the values to be retained on the server
[UPD]: Make link to FAQ for Max Build Time quick fix open in new window
[UPD]: Updated Save button for Schedules, Storages and Templates to be disabled by default
[UPD]: Improved feedback messages for “Test S3 Connection” so users can identify connection problems more accurately
[UPD]: Enhanced mysqldump error message
[FIX]: Improved Multisite message for package scan at “Personal” license level
[FIX]: Fixed an issue with symbolic link inserted in a local storage and not automatically filtered when creating the package
[FIX]: Fixed timeout problem on same servers for import/recovery package prepare
[FIX]: Fixed a problem in the rename of the installer.php file after installation
[FIX]: Eliminated image overflow problem in branding preview
[FIX]: Tables with no WP prefix are correctly filtered when the filter is set in a template
[FIX]: DupArchive compression setting is not switched on automatically anymore with PHP < 7.0

INSTALLER
[UPD]: Improved GTID mode detection in installer validation
[UPD]: Improved performance on AddonSites search
[UPD]: Improve the installer database action names in step 1
[FIX]: Fixed path handling in case of modifying ABSPATH starting from a site with standard configuration
[FIX]: Add a check to prevent trying to delete the duplicator_pro_packages table if it was filtered out from the archive

Info

Attachments

• duplicator-pro-4_5_4.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 4

caferozdemir

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Duplicator Pro helps to backup WordPress files and databases. Copy and move an entire website from one place to another in just a few steps. Make a full copy of your website at any time.
Backup to Dropbox, FTP, Google Drive, OneDrive or Amazon S3 for safe storage. Recover from Duplicator Pro within minutes.

Release Date: 2022-6-14
Changelog (4.5.4)

PLUGIN

[UPD]: Storage keys/pass for S3/FTP/SFTP are not rendered in HTML, the values to be retained on the server
[UPD]: Make link to FAQ for Max Build Time quick fix open in new window
[UPD]: Updated Save button for Schedules, Storages and Templates to be disabled by default
[UPD]: Improved feedback messages for “Test S3 Connection” so users can identify connection problems more accurately
[UPD]: Enhanced mysqldump error message
[FIX]: Improved Multisite message for package scan at “Personal” license level
[FIX]: Fixed an issue with symbolic link inserted in a local storage and not automatically filtered when creating the package
[FIX]: Fixed timeout problem on same servers for import/recovery package prepare
[FIX]: Fixed a problem in the rename of the installer.php file after installation
[FIX]: Eliminated image overflow problem in branding preview
[FIX]: Tables with no WP prefix are correctly filtered when the filter is set in a template
[FIX]: DupArchive compression setting is not switched on automatically anymore with PHP < 7.0

INSTALLER
[UPD]: Improved GTID mode detection in installer validation
[UPD]: Improved performance on AddonSites search
[UPD]: Improve the installer database action names in step 1
[FIX]: Fixed path handling in case of modifying ABSPATH starting from a site with standard configuration
[FIX]: Add a check to prevent trying to delete the duplicator_pro_packages table if it was filtered out from the archive

Info
harika bir eklenti bunu daha önce denemiştim

yupeee

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want this plugin . I hope is useful

anhsabmt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I really like this plugin, i want to buy it but the price is quite high for a beginner like me. I hope it will work well when i get to try it.
Thank you for the good articles.