V1.7 Easy Import Products From CSV, EXCEL, XML, JSON, TXT 7.5.2

jabitxu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have a problem with this module or at least with the previous version.

It imports the products quickly but then they do not appear in the category as the prestashop import service does.

The products are there if you look for them, the products are in products and in the details of its tab is marked in its category but if you click on its category is empty.

Can someone help me?

----

Tengo un problema con este modulo o al menos con la version anterior.

Importa los productos de forma rapida pero luego no aparecen en la categoria como si hace el servicio de importacion de prestashop

los productos estan si los buscas, los productos estan en productos y en los detalles de su ficha esta marcada su categoria pero si pulsas en su categoria esta vacia.

alguien puede ayudarme?

koksal22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for sharing with us this module!!

dreeashy

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You didn't have to, but I'm sure glad you did!

Stan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have a problem with this module or at least with the previous version.

It imports the products quickly but then they do not appear in the category as the prestashop import service does.

The products are there if you look for them, the products are in products and in the details of its tab is marked in its category but if you click on its category is empty.

Can someone help me?

----

Tengo un problema con este modulo o al menos con la version anterior.

Importa los productos de forma rapida pero luego no aparecen en la categoria como si hace el servicio de importacion de prestashop

los productos estan si los buscas, los productos estan en productos y en los detalles de su ficha esta marcada su categoria pero si pulsas en su categoria esta vacia.

alguien puede ayudarme?
I have the same problem.
The products are imported, but they are not visible in the category. Only by direct link.
Post automatically merged:

I have the same problem.
The products are imported, but they are not visible in the category. Only by direct link.
Hmm... Maybe the problem is with the ps_facetedsearch module enabled.

Last edited:

jabitxu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have the same problem.
Post automatically merged:

Hmm... Maybe the problem is with the ps_facetedsearch module enabled.
Thank you very much for your message. It’s the first time someone has given me a possible solution. Should I uninstall it, deactivate it? Modify any file? I’m listening attentively to you.

Translated to English: “thank you very much, the first time someone gives me a possible solution. should I uninstall it, deactivate it? modify any file? I’m listening attentively to you.” 12

unknownwho

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
beautiful and very interesting module, great for speeding up time.