thanks you so much my friends do you save me
Post automatically merged:

Thanks for sharing, looks useful!

Last edited:

Jonj0j25h

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Easybuilder is a visual website builder for PrestaShop specific to the Transformer theme v4 and Panda theme v2, it has two key features: 1) Frontend content editor. 2) Frontend theme editor. The frontend content editor enables the ability to create complex impressive pages visually, the frontend theme editor enables the ability to design live. With the easybilder module, anyone can build impressive PrestaShop websites, even if you're not a professional nor have any experience with site building.

demo:
Thanks alot nice module and nice share.

f1x3r

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, do you guys actually prefer this to elementor?

Nek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much Great Module !!

toffie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for sharing. Perhaps I can use this module in the near future

peldur

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
creative-slider.jpg

Hello, I can't import predefined templates. Are you sure this is a nulled version please?
Best regards,
peldur

dafer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Easybuilder is a visual website builder for PrestaShop specific to the Transformer theme v4 and Panda theme v2, it has two key features: 1) Frontend content editor. 2) Frontend theme editor. The frontend content editor enables the ability to create complex impressive pages visually, the frontend theme editor enables the ability to design live. With the easybilder module, anyone can build impressive PrestaShop websites, even if you're not a professional nor have any experience with site building.

demo:
thx bro for sharing. Very thankful.

warrior81

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Error al instalar el modulo en Prestashop 1.7.8 . A nadie más le pasa?

dafer

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

demo:
thx bro for sharing. very useful. (y)(y)