Edumy - Premium Moodle LMS Theme Edumy 4.0.4

tkchiaseduoc

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Introducing Edumy​

Supercharge your Moodle with Edumy – A Powerful Multi-concept Moodle LMS Theme for Online Learning & Remote Schooling

Create modern, professional, and engaging e-learning sites with Edumy, a responsive LMS theme for Moodle. With an array of customizable theme options, 105+ custom blocks, and over 60 pre-built pages included for demo installations, it’s never been easier to create modern, beautiful Moodle sites.

Edumy’s multiple concepts and pre-built custom blocks make it fit-for-purpose for almost any kind of e-learning website. Use Edumy to power your: Moodle LMS, Online Training Center, Course Hub, Paid Courses, College, Academy, University, School, or Kindergarden.

Edumy: Simple, elegant, extensive, professional.

We’ve built Edumy from the ground-up to serve educational organizations, businesses, and establishments worldwide. This multi-concept Moodle theme is the perfect tool to encourage and foster engagement in your online students, boasting powerful visuals and innovative content display.

EllyIneah

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Edumy: Simple, elegant, extensive, professional. Cant wait to put my hands on it, i thought you had a link to download the theme?

antonio92

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Moodle really sucks, but anyway i need that template. Thanks.