Elementor for more robust projects

NomadoWeb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I've been using ElementorPro for two years now and have 7 sites running well during this period. These sites are all institutional with few page sessions. However, I took a robust project that will require a little more from the site. There are almost 7000 blog posts and another 150 pages, plus an integrated CRM system.

My question is: Will a site built with just one element support all this? Or is it better to look for something already ready and work on it?

Pino10

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can still make it work, you might just need Advance Custom Field Pro and some CRM Plugins with it and it will still be so good.

giann ago

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I believe it will , justo dont bloat it too much with plugins

Bearybear

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
jet engine or acf will suffice
don't use too many plugins too as well.

garconposey

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Too many plugins will slow down your site. What I suggest is to minimize the number of plugins, which is very important. However, you can use a CRM plugin

NomadoWeb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you all for the replies, I really appreciate it. I'm already working on a trial version on a VPS with just the essential plugins, the site is running fine. In fact the plugins have to be handpicked, I'm trying to reduce them as much as possible.

jimbob

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Reducing the amount of plugins will help. Also if not already, caching will make a big difference.

garconposey

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Are there any updates? Have you been able to implement the project?