eMarket - Multipurpose MarketPlace OpenCart 3 Theme (35+ Homepages & Mobile Layouts Included)

Morbids

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Rich eCommerce Features – High Performance – SEO Optimization – Highly Customizable Designs – Regular Updates!

eMarket
is one of our key products with many effort and support. The theme is designed to become the ALL-IN-ONE theme. It means that you only need eMarket to build any eCommerce site.

Supporting the latest version of OpenCart 3.0.x, this theme has full of functioning features of a modern template for any eCommerce website:

✔️ Modern Designs: Beautiful homepages with trending topics over 35 designs, highly responsive, unlimited colors, Megamenu built-in, beautiful slider, countdown slider, featured product blocks, product listing tab, popup and more… etc.

✔️ Highly Customizable Feature: Visual page builder ready, megamenu ready, Drag & Drop features, Categories Popup, Facebook Livechat messenger, Mobile Layouts, Menu features, email newsletter, Pop-up and more … Also compatible with many third-parties extensions like Multivendor plugins, Slider Revolution, Product Design, GDPR, and etc.

✔️ Easy Installation: Just some steps you can get the site like demo, very simple..

✔️ Dedicated Support: Contact us anytime at our Official Support System to get help in 24 hours (Every Business days).

NOTE: We have 2 code folders: 1 is for Homepage #1-20 ( Code_Home1_20.zip) And the second one is for Homepage #21-35 (Code_Home21_35.zip) You can choose the layout you love, and then install the package which contains the layout you choose already.

Besides, eMaket supports multi-vendor plugin to turn your site become marketplace with many vendors:

• Webkul Marketplace Extension : Webkul extension is not included with eMarket. Technical support for extension compatibility is provided by Webkul.
  • Marketplace Extension from Purpletreesoft: Multivendor extension is not included with eMarket. Technical support for extension compatibility is provided by Purpletree Software.

https://themeforest.net/item/emarke...cart-3-theme-mobile-layouts-included/20843842

eMarket v1.3.5 Last Update 2 July 2022

Download eMarket

dtjunior68

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you! This is a really nice theme! Been looking for the latest version!

alush

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much! I am new to this so I will try it out.

jubor

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you. I hope this version do work.

jubor

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank. Million thanks for sharing this theme.

skizo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much! I am new to this so I will try it out.
d
fgd
fg
dfg
dfg
df
g

djkhan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much. but i have many problems with this version :'(

liwya2021

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this patch . it's lovely to have you guys

shermag

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the sharing. THis is the latest version right?

tmgallage

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for sharing this patch . it's lovely to have you guys