v1.6-v1.7 Embed Google My Business Reviews Module V 1.0.11 (Latest)

tuuni

Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
embed-google-my-business-reviews.jpg

Demo link:
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/cu...oogle-my-business-reviews.html#specifications

With this module you can embed the five most valuable reviews from your Google My Business Account in your E-Commerce.

Usually Google returns the 5 most valuable reviews, but this behaviour totally is handled by Google and sometimes it can change.

Show a link to reach your Google My Bussiness page with all your reviews.

If you want you can choose an order state, when you set an order in that state an automatic email will be sent to the customer to leave a review in your Google My Business page.
Recommendation
For first create a valid Google API Key on https://console.cloud.google.com/apis

To embed google my business reviews you must search your Google Place ID from https://developers.google.com/places/place-id.

In the following three videos you can find information on how to create a Google Api Key

Create and attach a billing account to a Google Cloud Platform project

Enable Google Maps Platform APIs and SDKs

Generare una chiave API

Usually Google returns the 5 most valuable reviews, but this behaviour totally is handled by Google and sometimes it can change.
What's New in Version 1.0.11(07/06/2020)

Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Make sure this product runs well on your store for 12 months with Option Zen!
With Option Zen, you get access to ALL updates for the product for one year following purchase. Support from the product developer is available by email to answer all your technical and feature-related questions.
What is Option Zen?
Option Zen includes two services:
  • Unlimited after-sales support during the period covered by the option
  • Access to all updates for the product during the period
Option Zen is available at a discount when purchasing this product, but, if you miss out, you can also buy it via your customer account later. It is valid up to one year following the date of purchase of your product. The earlier you buy it, the longer you can enjoy it!
What does it include?
The following are included in Option Zen:
  • questions about using the module/theme;
  • solving technical problems related to the module/theme;
  • access to all module/theme updates.
The following services are not included in Option Zen:
  • customization and special development;
  • installing and updating the module/theme;
  • solving problems concerning third-party services, hosting, the server, or the PrestaShop software.

Attachments

• v1.0.11-showgooglemybusinessreviews.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 143

angelitoflow

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Muchas gracias por el aporte..

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for your sharing

hgt1980

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
gracias por compartir este excelente modulo

rictic

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 4573

Demo link:
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/cu...oogle-my-business-reviews.html#specifications

With this module you can embed the five most valuable reviews from your Google My Business Account in your E-Commerce.

Show a link to reach your Google My Bussiness page with all your reviews.

If you want you can choose an order state, when you set an order in that state an automatic email will be sent to the customer to leave a review in your Google My Business page.
Recommendation
For first create a valid Google API Key on https://console.cloud.google.com/apis

To embed google my business reviews you must search your Google Place ID from https://developers.google.com/places/place-id.

In the following three videos you can find information on how to create a Google Api Key

Create and attach a billing account to a Google Cloud Platform project

Enable Google Maps Platform APIs and SDKs

Generare una chiave API

What's New in Version 1.0.11(07/06/2020)

Support and updates
You automatically get 3 months of support for this product.
For 90 days after your purchase, you can enjoy technical and feature support, as well as access to updates available for this product.
Make sure this product runs well on your store for 12 months with Option Zen!
With Option Zen, you get access to ALL updates for the product for one year following purchase. Support from the product developer is available by email to answer all your technical and feature-related questions.
What is Option Zen?
Option Zen includes two services:
  • Unlimited after-sales support during the period covered by the option
  • Access to all updates for the product during the period
Option Zen is available at a discount when purchasing this product, but, if you miss out, you can also buy it via your customer account later. It is valid up to one year following the date of purchase of your product. The earlier you buy it, the longer you can enjoy it!
What does it include?
The following are included in Option Zen:
  • questions about using the module/theme;
  • solving technical problems related to the module/theme;
  • access to all module/theme updates.
The following services are not included in Option Zen:
  • customization and special development;
  • installing and updating the module/theme;
  • solving problems concerning third-party services, hosting, the server, or the PrestaShop software.
thank you for sharing

torotero

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
A Good share thank you.
Greetings

dreamover

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash