v1.7-v8x ETS Shipping Cost Pro: Shipping Cost Rule, Shipping Price 1.1.2 (Newest 7 Sep 2023)

vwyx

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
by ETS (prestahero)
v 1.1.2
PS 1.7.4 - 8.x

Boost sales with Shipping Cost Pro - our PrestaShop advanced shipping cost module. Create custom shipping rules by zone, zip code, category, customer group, and more. Calculate enticing shipping fees, offer free shipping, and increase conversions!

Post automatically merged:

File is here... :)

Attachments

• v1.1.2-ets_shippingcost.zip
    237.4 KB · Views: 60

poulet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé ce module !

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
It can be really helpful module! Thank you very much for it! Best regards!

FrenchMaster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for share this module!

Damian764

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I finally found this plugin, it meets all my requirements! Thanks for sharing

FloverLion

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks alot nice share nice work nice update it my friend.(y)

unique

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks a lot for share this module!

cmrcmr

Master
Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gracias por compartir este modulo tan bueno. :D

hemrajpro0091

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Here are some typical features you might find in such a module:

1. Custom Shipping Methods: This module allows you to create custom shipping methods tailored to your specific needs. You can define shipping rules based on factors like weight, dimensions, destination, or other criteria.
  2. Flexible Rate Calculation: You can set up various rate calculation methods, such as flat rates, tiered rates, or rates based on the order subtotal. This flexibility allows you to align your shipping costs with your business model.
  3. Carrier Integration: Integration with various carriers (e.g., UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL) allows you to provide real-time shipping rates to your customers based on the carrier's API data.
  4. Multi-Carrier Support: You can offer your customers a choice of carriers and shipping services. Customers can select their preferred shipping option during the checkout process.
  5. Shipping Zones: The module lets you define shipping zones or regions and set specific shipping methods and rates for each zone. This is useful for handling international shipping or different rates for specific areas.
  6. Free Shipping and Discounts: You can configure free shipping for specific products, order amounts, or customer groups. Additionally, you can offer discounts or promotions on shipping costs.
  7. Delivery Date and Time: Some modules might include features to allow customers to choose delivery dates and times based on availability and logistics.
  8. Shipping Labels: Generate shipping labels directly from your PrestaShop admin panel, making it more convenient to manage your shipping process.
  9. Shipping Tracking: Provide order tracking information to customers so they can monitor the status and location of their packages.
  10. Customizable Messages: You can display shipping-related messages and information on product pages, the cart, and during checkout to keep customers informed about shipping costs and options.
  11. Compatibility: These modules should be compatible with various PrestaShop versions, ensuring they work seamlessly with your store's setup.
  12. Easy Configuration: Typically, they come with user-friendly interfaces for easy configuration and setup, even for users with limited technical expertise.
In summary, a PrestaShop shipping cost module enhances the shipping and delivery functionalities of your PrestaShop online store, allowing you to provide a more tailored and convenient shipping experience for your customers while giving you greater control over shipping rates and options. Please refer to the specific module's documentation and features for a detailed understanding of its capabilities, as it may vary from one module to another.

hemrajpro0091

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
by ETS (prestahero)
v 1.1.2
PS 1.7.4 - 8.x

Boost sales with Shipping Cost Pro - our PrestaShop advanced shipping cost module. Create custom shipping rules by zone, zip code, category, customer group, and more. Calculate enticing shipping fees, offer free shipping, and increase conversions!

Post automatically merged:

File is here... :)
I need this module for configuration of my shop. Superb module !

mandy

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
much appreciated, i think i have full set of ets modules

LinkOfLight

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Really thx for the ets módulos, they have the best modules