BESTSOFT84

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
ea79b638cefcd4e0eec71775cf575de5.jpeg

EZ Meta Tag Editor 2.2 (x86/x64) Multilingual | 51.1 Mb
Audio file manager, easy-to-use metadata editor with Windows File Explorer style user interface.

Typical EZ Meta Tag Editor usages:
Manage your audio collection
Correct the tags of audio files
Get high-resolution cover art to audio files
Add ReplayGain information to audio files
Features
Get metadata from 6 online metadata services
Cover Art search from GD3, MusicBrainz, Discogs, and Amazon
Manual metadata search from GD3, MusicBrainz, and Discogs
Enhanced metadata editor for editing all metadata tags, and for adding custom metadata
Supports cover art and other embedded pictures
Full metadata support
Supported audio file formats
AAC, HE AAC, AIFF, Monkey's Audio, DSF, DFF, FLAC, MP3, MP2, MP1, Musepack, Opus, True Audio (TTA), WAV, Wavpack, WMA, Vorbis,
3g2, 3ga, 3gp, aac, aif, aiff, ape, asf, dsf, dff, flac, m4a, m4b, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpc, ogg, opus, tta, wav, wma, wmv, wv
ReplayGain
Uses EBU R128 loudness metering for best accuracy (ReplayGain2)
Internet disc databases
GD3, MusicBrainz, Windows Media Player/Gracenote, Discogs, Freedb, Amazon
Supported operating systems
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
High DPI aware, 4k compatible, Unicode, Performance optimized with SSE, SSE2, SSSE3, SSE4 (4.1, 4.2), AVX, AVX2 instruction sets
Home Page-
Code:
https://www.poikosoft.com/

Recommend Download Link Hight Speed | Please Say Thanks Keep Topic Live
Code:
https://hot4share.com/9jx1qlo41pvr/t2olt.EZ.Meta.Tag.Editor.2.2.Multilingual.rar.html
Uploadgig
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/E664D9Aaf4b69F6a/t2olt.EZ.Meta.Tag.Editor.2.2.Multilingual.rar
Rapidgator
https://rapidgator.net/file/dd128034dadcc30022c8cfcbd4d7e7f8/t2olt.EZ.Meta.Tag.Editor.2.2.Multilingual.rar.html

manikier

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Enjoyed looking at this, very good info, thanks
Outstanding this unique requirement is obviously awesome it really is allowed me to. Thanks a lot bunches of another blog I just be capable of geting the fact that form of advice advice close friend and. Howdy superb websites with superb info articles This is exactly an incredibly interesting and insightful content. Great content fantastic page with great educational content This is certainly an incredibly interesting and insightful content. Right now there fantastic blog with great educational content This is certainly an incredibly interesting and insightful content. This is certainly a good phenomenal writeup Very good disturbing to explain this out for us It is a great help. Congrats Your blog is a great sort of as to why When i continue to come in to reading the good quality commentary… Splendid The blog is a great sort of as to why When i continue to come in to reading the good quality commentary… You can be the most beneficial splendid blog page with superb info articles This is exactly a extremely interesting and good articles. When i go through your document an additional period thus i could take in all the data I agree numerous of your feelings I actually really enjoyed this kind of. Thank you for the purpose of annoying to string this out for people. This being paid off is at simple fact extremely helpful i think. I had been browsing a number of your site reports to this ınternet site and i also realize this blog is extremely good Continue. This really a marvelous blog Cheers suitable for finding the time00 to go into detail the following a outrance for individuals It’s a good handbook. This is actually an important amazing blog Thanks a lot a large amount suitable for finding the time00 to elucidate more or less everything to you It’s a good handbook. Awesome When i buying surprised the best way you implement expressions towards your way Rankings considering learning much more of the give good results. Lovely This became a extremely incredible content Thanks to your given data.