Fake forum nulledfrm.com + fake telegram

prokill

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi everybody,

Just let you know that a hacker copied all this forum and manage to make a identity theft for NulledFrm and paste/copy the forum and trying to get money out of it.
The same guy who manage to get into the forum and send all messages to redirect the currrent database to its own fake forum.

Link to the fake website:

There is also a fake Telegram account.

Link to the fake telegram account:

devnull

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi!

It seems that nulledfrm was compromised in the beginning of June 2021.

I didn't check but I am quite sure that my account is "valid" on this fake website.

So, I'm asking: is there a sysadmin around to secure this forum?

- web scraping is one thing.
- being hacked (or sold?) is not the same

Could you tell us if our accounts are compromised?

prokill

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
@devnull i think that the forum has been compromised. it was earlier.... you should have received emails from the fake forum.... but the admins haven't communicated at all on this subject.

stupidhead64

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I don't recall if it was here or another place, but they were saying nulledfrm was closing and was moving to another place, had a telegram link and was selling invites for $5 or something, but this was a couple months ago. Pretty sure it was a scam, but maybe it wasn't, I wasn't that active then.

prokill

Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but I don't recall if it was here or another place, but they were saying nulledfrm was closing and was moving to another place, had a telegram link and was selling invites for $5 or something, but this was a couple months ago. Pretty sure it was a scam, but maybe it wasn't, I wasn't that active then.
yep that was at this time!

devnull

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
@devnull i think that the forum has been compromised. it was earlier.... you should have received emails from the fake forum....

Understood. I did not receive any "fake" mails.

But I will change my password...

Thanks for the info!