PHP Fastkart - Single or Multivendor Ecommerce with Angular & Laravel REST API 1.0.1

Spasoo

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
fastkart-preview.jpg

Fastkart eCommerce Angular with Laravel API​

I specify that I am sharing the purchased code, but there is a license to put when installing the API, if someone manages to crack it if they can share the crack with us so that the sharing is updated, because of on my side I was not able to remove the verification

Introducing Fastkart, your ultimate destination for creating a robust and feature-rich digital product selling marketplace. Fastkart’s powerful script is purpose-built to facilitate the seamless establishment of multi-vendor digital product marketplaces. Whether your vision encompasses selling an array of items such as clothing, groceries, delectable cakes and confectionaries, organic food products, or cozy furniture, Fastkart– Product Download Marketplace Script has been meticulously crafted to cater to your unique needs. Fastkart– Product Download Marketplace Script offers the ideal solution for businesses looking to sell a diverse range of products. Whether you’re in the market to peddle groceries, stylish furniture, trendy fashion items, fresh and organic fruits and vegetables, everyday essentials, or even pet supplies, Fastkart has you covered. With its versatile and user-friendly platform, Fastkart empowers entrepreneurs and businesses to showcase and market their products with ease, creating a thriving online marketplace for both sellers and buyers. Experience the power of Fastkart and unlock new opportunities for your digital product selling venture.

Demo | Product Page
Post automatically merged:

person ?

Attachments

• Fastkart.zip
    353 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:

drdroid87

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Do you have the newest version 2.0?

jokis

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thankjs bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bahadircakin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is this angular or next js version?
Post automatically merged:

can you add angular version of this theme?