V1.7 Fatal error after trying to update ps_accounts module

rimas06

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I just got an error after trying to upgrade the ps_accounts module.

In dev mode the error is:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'ComposerAutoloaderInit887acacfeeaa652ccfda2adb7cfb1f62' not found in /home/server227743/ftp/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/modules/ps_accounts/vendor/autoload.php:7 Stack trace: #0 /home/server227743/ftp/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/src/Adapter/ContainerBuilder.php(251): include_once() #1 /home/server227743/ftp/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/src/Adapter/ContainerBuilder.php(142): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerBuilder->loadModulesAutoloader(Object(FrontContainer)) #2 /home/server227743/ftp/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/src/Adapter/ContainerBuilder.php(101): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerBuilder->buildContainer('front') #3 /home/server227743/ftp/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/classes/controller/FrontController.php(1994): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\ContainerBuilder::getContainer('front', true) #4 /home/server227743/ftp/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/classes/controller/Controller.php(191): FrontControllerCore->buildContainer( in /home/server227743/ftp/prestashop/prestan_pierwszainstalacja/modules/ps_accounts/vendor/autoload.php on line 7

Anyone could please tell me what to do? I'm stuck..

Thanks!

josean

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It's possible that the module's version is not compatible with your version of Prestashop.

If you can't access the administrator to deactivate the module, you can rename the module's folder and that way it will stop working and therefore stop giving the error.

To do this, access your store's FTP, then the "modules" folder, and then change the name of the "ps_accounts" module, then once you have accessed it you can install the previous version, restore a copy if you have it, etc.

If after changing the module's name you still get the error, you will need to clear the cache, you can delete the class_index.php file.

For version 1.7 they are in the following directory:

var / cache / dev / class_index.php
var / cache / prod / class_index.php