Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello thanks you for sharing

leptitprince

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
For 1.7 ? I dont know 🧐 but thanks you vert much for this.

nunojsoares

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, i will try this module
Post automatically merged:

I will try it on ps 1.7.4.3

Last edited:

Txuacode

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In 1.6 it fails me a lot, the link to the product does not work well and the template neglects me but thanks also

anisgodev

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
really its awsome..i need that
Post automatically merged:

Flash Sales allows the administrator to offer promotions for a limited time in your store, with a counter included under the products we select. It allows to establish expiration dates, products, assign the products in flash sale to a specific category. It allows to make restrictions in currency, country and groups of clients. It is a very good way to give a sense of urgency for the customer to make the purchase before the promotion ends. Assign a discount from the same module to the products you include in the flash sale.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ventas Flash permite al administrador ofrecer promociones por tiempo limitado en su tienda, con un contador incluido debajo de los productos que seleccionemos. Permite establecer fechas de caducidad, productos, asignar los productos en venta flash a una categorÃa concreta. Permite hacer restricciones en moneda, paÃs y grupos de clientes.

Es una forma muy buena de dar sensación de urgencia para que el cliente realice la compra antes de que se acabe la promoción. Asigna un descuento desde el mismo módulo a los productos que incluyas en la venta flash.

View attachment 494

View attachment 495

[Hidden content][Hidden content]
awsome

amir_561

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
not work on ps 1.7 any one test it

dimawn