V1.7 Flash Shale 1.0.3- Knowband. Countdown timer for limited offer

pedropcmadrid

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The Flash sales countdown timer by Knowband gives an impression of urgency to avail the offer in a limited time. Otherwise, motivating the customers to add the product in their cart and complete their transaction. Prestashop Flash Sale Countdown Timer allows the store admin to offer time-limited promotion. You can now put forward a flash sale and enhance the chances of conversions with the help of this boost sale plugin. The countdown timer increases the effectiveness of the promotions and enables you to sell more.

Demo: https://www.knowband.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=384

Attachments

• Prestashop 1.7 Flash Sale v1.0.3.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 9

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
The Flash sales countdown timer by Knowband gives an impression of urgency to avail the offer in a limited time. Otherwise, motivating the customers to add the product in their cart and complete their transaction. Prestashop Flash Sale Countdown Timer allows the store admin to offer time-limited promotion. You can now put forward a flash sale and enhance the chances of conversions with the help of this boost sale plugin. The countdown timer increases the effectiveness of the promotions and enables you to sell more.

Very old version! Do you have a last 1.0.6?

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Very old version! Do you have a last 1.0.6?

Here version 1.0.2:

The following link explains the problems with the versions of Prestashop. With Knowband you have to update for compatibility to be correct.

Grettings.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Here version 1.0.2:

The following link explains the problems with the versions of Prestashop. With Knowband you have to update for compatibility to be correct.

Grettings.
Thank you for your explanation. I think @freiserk we need to build our own PS forum ;)

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for your explanation. I think @freiserk we need to build our own PS forum ;)

Now I'm not 100%, I'm sick.

I have a degenerative disease (essential tremors and generalized hyporeflexia) that I am being diagnosed and treated for.
It's affecting my strength and concentration.

But it is true that a specialized Prestashop forum would be a very interesting option.

Let's see how I'm doing, because here in my country health care leaves a lot to be desired.

Greetings.

pedropcmadrid

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Here version 1.0.2:

Grettings.
Sorry D-shilko. This is the most recient version I have. If I get the latest version, I'll share it. However, it is fully operational.

Sillumin

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Exact name and author of the module from main PHP file is: Knowband Flash Sale Countdown Timer by knowband v1.0.3.

darksabi

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

I have a degenerative disease (essential tremors and generalized hyporeflexia) that I am being diagnosed and treated for.

But it is true that a specialized Prestashop forum would be a very interesting option.

Let's see how I'm doing, because here in my country health care leaves a lot to be desired.

Greetings.
Get well soon bro. I hope you get well soon.

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Greetings.
Ouch!
I really hope you get better.

fouadsm

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Thank you so much for sharing i will try it

biglittleben1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much for updating this module version!

skazat

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Exact name and author of the module from main PHP file is: Knowband Flash Sale Countdown Timer by knowband v1.0.3.