Flex Mag - Responsive WordPress News Theme

jmikesilva

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Flex Mag is the perfect combination of power and simplicity in a WordPress News & Magazine theme. Flex Mag does not require any coding knowledge and gives you the options and flexibility to put together the ultimate news site, but in a simple, straightforward way that doesn’t overwhelm you. Flex Mag comes with a custom Fly-Out Navigation, custom scoreboard, auto-load posts, 4 different pre-set skins, 9 different Featured Posts options, 8 different article templates, 800+ Google Fonts, and so much more!

Attachments

• themeforest-flex-mag-responsive-wordpress-news-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 3

jeshuadesignergt

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Flex Mag is the perfect combination of power and simplicity in a WordPress News & Magazine theme. Flex Mag does not require any coding knowledge and gives you the options and flexibility to put together the ultimate news site, but in a simple, straightforward way that doesn’t overwhelm you. Flex Mag comes with a custom Fly-Out Navigation, custom scoreboard, auto-load posts, 4 different pre-set skins, 9 different Featured Posts options, 8 different article templates, 800+ Google Fonts, and so much more!
Thank you

sieghart_78

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
<3 ty for this

osamudiamen

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this...
This theme is super cool
Post automatically merged:

Thanks once again...
but I hope this theme can give me what I really want

Morbids

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much. The best theme for years

daw1st

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

great Thank you very much. The best theme

alicu90

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for sharing the WordPress template with me. It's exactly what I was looking for for my new website.

The template is very well-made and is very easy to use. It helped me to create my website much faster and easier than I could have done on my own.

I'm very happy with the result and I'm sure my website will be a success.

Thank you again for your help.