Flexible Checkout Fields PRO WooCommerce By WPDesk v3.0.8

bds03

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Really useful tool, thanks so much for sharing!

pipperonni

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I have the plugin but it works with the free combined. The problem is that I cant find the free 3.0.8. Need to have both versions the same ( free and PRO). I am having the pro, searching for the free

jorgito

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 14892
Attention! For the PRO version of the plugin to work, you MUST install the free version https://wordpress.org/plugins/flexible-checkout-fields/
We think WooCommerce is the best e-commerce plugin for WordPress. But it lacks some very basic features like customizing checkout fields in an easy to use interface. You can do it by hooks and filters but why bother if you can do it by Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce. With this plugin you can edit the default fields (change labels, hide, delete) or add your own. You can set your own fields order. There’s a lot of field types such as a checkbox field, a date field or a color picker field (some of them exclusively in the PRO version). Read on to see how easy it is to edit WooCommerce checkout fields with this plugin and how powerful it is.

PRO
  • Checkbox
  • Radio button
  • Select (Drop Down)
  • Multi-select
  • Date
  • Time
  • Color Picker
  • Headline
  • HTML or plain text
  • File Upload
Thanks, very much, the plugin work excelent

opolo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is version 3.2.3 null by me. anyone have new version?

Attachments

• flexible-checkout-fields-pro-3.2.3-null.zip
    833.1 KB · Views: 2

Leonardus

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Bedankt voor het delen. gaan we eens testen. kijken als we het gebruiken.

asinactive434

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank for this plugin! super!
View attachment 14892
Attention! For the PRO version of the plugin to work, you MUST install the free version https://wordpress.org/plugins/flexible-checkout-fields/
We think WooCommerce is the best e-commerce plugin for WordPress. But it lacks some very basic features like customizing checkout fields in an easy to use interface. You can do it by hooks and filters but why bother if you can do it by Flexible Checkout Fields for WooCommerce. With this plugin you can edit the default fields (change labels, hide, delete) or add your own. You can set your own fields order. There’s a lot of field types such as a checkbox field, a date field or a color picker field (some of them exclusively in the PRO version). Read on to see how easy it is to edit WooCommerce checkout fields with this plugin and how powerful it is.

PRO
  • Checkbox
  • Radio button
  • Select (Drop Down)
  • Multi-select
  • Date
  • Time
  • Color Picker
  • Headline
  • HTML or plain text
  • File Upload
good thank you