Free data base plugin for osclass from internet / ★★

rozum

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Спасибо. Thanks for sharing this plugin with us.

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

the new era

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
All these plugins are very very old, almost 9 to 10 years. Have you checked these plugins yourself. If not, then don't misguide people. Because these plugins may break the entire site.
Even old some plugins' are good and if your site was "break" I can help you to fix it and update.
Sorry I "don't misguide people", I just come with some info and each one can decide what they wants.
If they need us here we are (developer's) to help them.
I'm develop WordPress from 2005 and OSclass from 2011 and I ONLY advices on this forum I don't give solutions.

Each day all we learn something new
Be aware and cheap your site safe

DarKMaSk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I think English is not your mother tongue. Anyway, I was in Joomla almost from same time as you, may be a little bit earlier and I think, who have some knowledge he/she can use any CMS. I am actually a computer guy ... yes, those who fixes your machines and network and I am in this industry for more than 20 years and I started from those machines which are now found in museums .. lol... 486 machines. ;) Web development came much later and as I was and still I am in service industry, maximum time I try to give solutions whenever I can if somebody gets into trouble, regarding anything related to computer and internet ... web development is just a part. I give advice very little because it is a sea of knowledge which I haven't even touched. I am only at the shore of that sea. So .... :) But one thing I do. Whenever I give something, I give all the relevant information about it, so that the person I am giving it, can have the full knowledge what he/she is getting and all the pros and cons. And you know, I believe in one thing, prevention is better than cure. I will not give people those things (in this case 'plugins') which can break their site because that may cause financial loss to them, which I don't want. So, I do things responsibly. If my site breaks and it cause me financial loss, you cannot do any thing and you would not take any responsibility for that, though I don't need anyone's 'HELP' to fix it if it breaks.
Anyway, people beware, these are very old plugin, almost 9-10 years old. Many things have been changed in these years. Many codes have been deprecated. So, if you want to use them, first use in localhost i.e. in your PC. Don't use them in live server directly. That would not be a good idea.