Generate Press (gp Premium) version 2.1.1

zonalteam

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
GeneratePress is a free WordPress theme that focuses on speed and usability. In addition to the free theme, we provide a premium plugin that extends the theme, adding more options to help you build your websites.

Since the beginning, GeneratePress has aimed to be a lightweight foundation that can tackle any website project. It aims to offer just the right amount of customization, while staying incredibly light and stable.

We want you to feel confident that the code behind your (or your clients) websites is stable, secure and optimized.

In the 6 years since we launched, we’ve proven to be one of the most stable, best-supported WordPress themes available. We look forward to continuing that well into the future!

The perfect foundation for your WordPress website.​

GeneratePress is a lightweight WordPress theme that focuses on speed, stability, and accessibility. Start your website off in the right direction whether you’re a hobbyist, freelancer, or agency.

3,816,317+Downloads
1000+
90,000+
Happy Customers

100% PageSpeed scores.​

Having trouble achieving those elusive page speed scores? At just 7.5kb page size, 2 HTTP requests, and zero dependencies, the free theme provides the perfect foundation to help your site hit 100%.

Unrivaled support.​

Need help? Just like the theme our support is super fast and flexible. With around the world support, we answer over 98% of all requests the very same day.

Compatibility at its core.​

Want to use your favorite plugin or page builder? No problem, GeneratePress is built to the highest coding standards to make sure it plays nicely with all top-rated plugins straight out the gate.

Accessible for all.​

Following WCAG 2.0 standards, we make sure no visitor is left out. And with over 20 other languages contributed to by our global community, both LTR and RTL, language should not be a barrier.

Attachments

• gp-premium 2.1.1.zip
    975.2 KB · Views: 3

techtech

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I was looking for this plugins, many thanks for sharing, will help a lot
Post automatically merged:

do you have the version 2.1.2 by any chance, would you be able to upload

huvskydd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can migrate your data easily using our module without any programming knowledge. However, if you’re a lazy person, contact us for our

hassanraza1

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you so much for sharing GeneratePress WordPress theme. i use this for my alight motion website and believed me my website is 90+. This theme is amazing really amazing because of this feature. one of the best part of this theme is it is very light weight and seo optimize so everyone use for their website if you want use light weight seo optimize theme.
Post automatically merged:

GeneratePress wordpress theme is really amazing really because i use oneof my alight motion website. now my website speed hai very good and my site is ranking in google very fast. i will suggest to everyone use this theme.

Last edited:

lizzamark8

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Generatepress theme is one of the best themes for blogs. I am also using this theme for my website about Alight Motion. My website is very light and open within seconds

lizzamark8

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want to add something more about this GeneratePress theme. Because of this theme, my site about Alight Motion is now gaining top position on ranking.

realkz

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for this theme for wp

nclr

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this plugins

noush27

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
do you have the version 2.1.2 by any chance, would you be able to upload

Ahmad65

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
  1. Generate Press is very lightweight, ensuring fast loading times for website. It helps me to optimize performance and improve overall site speed. I can easily modify the layout, typography, colors, and other design elements through the WordPress Customizer. It also help me to create unique layouts and designs.