Google PPC ads - An Introduction to the king of digital Marketing

varunvchandak

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

What Is Google PPC?​

PPC is short for pay-per-click advertising, a system that enables you to advertise on Google, getting your message out to a vast audience of people searching for products, services, or information that you can provide.

Google PPC is used by millions of websites and businesses all over the world: It’s a powerful, cost-effective way to raise brand awareness and drive qualified traffic to your site, boosting sales and other conversions.

So how exactly does PPC advertising with Google work? Learn the basics in this quick primer.

Why Use Google PPC?​

Sometimes people ask, “Why would I pay to appear on Google when I can get my site to show up for free?” The answer is, it’s not as easy to drive “free traffic” as you think.

Google’s algorithms are designed to only reward the highest-quality sites with organic rankings, and it can take a lot of time, effort and cost to achieve organic rankings on the keywords you want to rank for. It’s worth the effort, but don’t you want to be attracting traffic and driving sales in the meantime?

Going the PPC route is often faster, and in addition, gives you more control over the appearance of your listing in the search results. For example, if you’re selling bird houses, you’ll have a real advantage over the competition that is only using SEO if you’re also using PPC. Take a look at these results:

Markswap3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Google PPC ads - An Introduction to the king of digital Marketing, Thank you very useful

Jake2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
is useless really, just go to youtube you will find much better explanations s

mauricecosta

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice one good thank you for that
how to get a gif card