Gutenberg or Elementor?

thegame12345

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
What would people suggest using? I have websites built with Elementor and they are fast anyway, however, I have heard that using Gutenberg helps with speed even more.

The problem is, I have tried to use it but it is just terrible and does not have the same options as Elementor so I am interested in other peoples thoughts?

Thanks

azkabeyn

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Buyout Avada theme with Gutenberg onboard. That's something terrific to understand and build something beautiful. Maybe it's only the first opinion.

servicepop

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
elementor is a great tool, it is incredible for its simplicity and for the possibilities it offers!
from my experience, however, it presents a small problem, it is not possible to query inside the boxes, which in other software is possible.
I wrote to the development department and they replied that they are waiting for the latest updates that wordpress will soon launch on the market.

bmrbiker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Gutenberg will be, and already is, the future of Wordpress. Sooner or later - you gotta know it :)

krupuk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
gutenberg is best, fast and light

perikazo69

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Elementor is very fast also if the base is good, I have tested elementor with the hello theme for cpa landings and the results have been better than expected. It is important not to use too many widgets and if you use any additional widgets pack you must deactivate everything that you do not use. In my opinion, the only problem elementor has is that it uses a lot of nested tags and this is not highly recommended in seo, but it is not a problem either.

Reactions: iii

iii

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Гутенбергу надо расскачаться, чтобы его больше людей одобрили, например, мои заказчики обожают гутенбрег. И просят, чтобы он был везде, например при редактировании описания товора.

ducmu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i choose old editor, new is complicated with me :(

vpopovic

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
both are good but Gutenberg is faster and should be a standard.

ayaritech

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
For now, Elementor all the way!!
It's uncomparable, you can go really far with it in terms of customization and features
but you gotta know that in a few years Gutenberg may become as powerful as elementor is now, lots of investments are being put there

B01

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
willing to try gutenberg, but as long as as I've seen elementor is vastly used and well integrated with most of the "mainstream" stuff out there.
Besides seems easier to use.
many professional uses both of them too.

Again, It would be great if someboy who has used the two of them could explain main pros and cons.

btw here is an interesting post to read about this
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wordpress/comments/m87esm

pepitin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
In my opinion Elementor is much better. Gutenberg isn't as flexible as I'd like and it has a really bad UX/UI design.

medev

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
for me elementor, may be gutenberg looks fast, but elementor gives you the ability to build anything in your mind, specially if you have the pro version of it.

hadi_tk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
one hundred percent Elementor (100%):love::love::love:

scurry

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am liking Elementor, but do like using both to keep me used to them