Has anyone deleted Osclass locations?

TKiller3000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want to remove locations from Osclass (Settings -> Locations), can this cause problems with the CMS, theme and plugins? I have virtual goods, cut out almost everything related to locations from the theme (Epsilon) and did not connect plugins like GoogleMaps and OpenStreet. Can there be any problems with the CMS, theme and plugins, if you delete all locations at all?

CodeGen

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want to remove locations from Osclass (Settings -> Locations), can this cause problems with the CMS, theme and plugins? I have virtual goods, cut out almost everything related to locations from the theme (Epsilon) and did not connect plugins like GoogleMaps and OpenStreet. Can there be any problems with the CMS, theme and plugins, if you delete all locations at all?
If you don't have items related to locations, then no problem I think. But, take a backup of your database first. Since it's not clear your purpose of location removal, can not say anything further.

TKiller3000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you don't have items related to locations, then no problem I think. But, take a backup of your database first. Since it's not clear your purpose of location removal, can not say anything further.

I have virtual goods, not real. Nobody helped me with advice, so I decided to take a chance and deleted the locations, everything works well, there are no bugs, errors or problems.