Hello! This is why I joined this forum :)

Ezirah

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi there,

I mostly joined because I prefer to try out all the premium functions and features of a Wordpress theme or plugin, before I decide to spend the money and actually buy it. I am building a website for free for the public to enjoy (about diabetes info and healthy recipes). I am a widow and since my hubby died my income is rather slim, so to speak. Just enough to pay the rent and to eat. So I can't afford to a premium plugin everytime I want to test all it has to offer. Once I can see that it works the way I expected, I save up to indeed buy it. Because I do think coders deserve to be paid for their work too, just like everyone else. I did that with the theme I am using now on my website. And I bought it after 4 weeks of thoroughly learning how it works and testing. It's worth buying it, but for me it had a bit of a learning curve (I'm almost 60 haha, takes me longer nowadays) and the support and update periode starts right after you buy it. All the learning and testing time I need at my age would then mean, I cannot really use it during that period and that time is taken off the actual using time. So, that's why I am here. To hopefully get my hands on a premium version of a specific plugin I very much want to test out for an extended period, so I can decide if I am going to buy it.

BaGDaDFRee

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello and welcome to this fantastic community!

-------------
NullCash is a system where you can make money by contributing to the site. The working logic of the system allows you to download add-ons and themes with the money you earn. The table below contains the acquisition and expenditure details.

Create New Thread +11 NullCash
Create New Post +7 NullCash
Liked Your Post +7 NullCash
Likes Thread -11 NullCash
Likes Post -11 NullCash

Getting the likes back after you like it will not bring back the NullCash you spent!

------------------
For some security reasons, we decided to impose a daily likes/reactions limit. This decision will be implemented for a temporary period. It is not yet clear when it will end, but it has come into effect as of today.

In the table below, likes / reactiosn limits for member groups are determined.

User GroupsDaily Liles/Reactiosn Limit
Pro Member25/Day
Master Member20/Day
Diamond Member15/Day
Elite Member10/Day
Registered1/Day
Unregistered / Unconfirmed0/Day

Limits can be changed according to the situation. An announcement will be made under this heading.

kingkongkek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
not all of us have the benefit of learning because of financial constraints. knowledge is for us to share and contribute back to the people.

Ezirah

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't understand what that Likes Limit means. I can only give one Like per day?