v1.6-v1.7 Hide out of stock products in PrestaShop automatically - Free PrestaShop module

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a free module!
"...Our Product status update is a free PrestaShop module that helps you to hide out of stock products in PrestaShop automatically."

I have tried the module "Hide or show products module (by stock price geoip)", and it slows down the site as f**k.
If you only just want to deactivate products with a zero in stock, I guess this module might do the job for you. Its much simpler and shouldn't do any negative performance to your shop

Download, demo and documentation: https://prestahero.com/free-prestashop-modules/119-hide-out-of-stock-products.html

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Cool. I found free live chat on this site :)

tidam54

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks!

hxcode

Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for sharing

pk2res

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much !

nicol

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This is a free module!
"...Our Product status update is a free PrestaShop module that helps you to hide out of stock products in PrestaShop automatically."

I have tried the module "Hide or show products module (by stock price geoip)", and it slows down the site as f**k.
If you only just want to deactivate products with a zero in stock, I guess this module might do the job for you. Its much simpler and shouldn't do any negative performance to your shop

Download, demo and documentation: https://prestahero.com/free-prestashop-modules/119-hide-out-of-stock-products.html
tnbks

gatoruso17

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
nationinwar.ml
NullCash
This is a free module!

Thanks. I needed this.

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The module 'Disables products without stock' works in a similar way as the free module I link to in the first post.
Its located on this forum at

So that one is also an alternative. And when I look in the code, I can't see that it should impact the page speed in a negative way.

borjanews

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Have any impact in the speed? if the product then have stock automatic update?

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Have any impact in the speed? if the product then have stock automatic update?
Sorry for my late reply.
I'm not sure I understand your question. As I recall it, the module "Hide or show products module (by stock price geoip)" does various checks to see if the product is hidden or out of stock. It generate a json-file, and look in the json-file if the product should be hidden or not.
As you can imagine this process take some time.

The two other modules just make a simple check in the database if the product is active or inactive.

There's no need to overdo it if you only want to disable products that are out of stock.

Coolt

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Testing it under prestashop 1.6... not working.