how can i get more nullcash?

flashpino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
acho que para o primeiro acesso deveria ter pelo menos alguns nullcash para incentivar

kulfon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I don't understand why "liking" a post is considered a negative ( nullcash deducted) even though it is contributing to the forum?
Is replying to a comment also deducted or added, because replying to posts seems to be participating on the site.
Post automatically merged:

It seems there's a bunch of us that are confused by the nullcash system. People keep sharing the nullcash +/- but then don't include if there's any difference between commenting to a thread or replying to a specific person and if it's + or -

Honestly never had to think this much when in a sharing Forum. Usually liking posts or comments is considered a positive so not sure why they deduct points for it here?
I have doubleclicked on like button, the NC has been taken, but I couldn't download the attachment ;f
I belive this "functionality" needs to be removed ;)

Aeton

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It's easy just make this forum more lively, and here u go ;)

steverd

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It creates the forum active instead of just hit-and-run..however the owners should consider allowing people to purchase NullCash, this could reduce the number of generic posts all over the place.

Muskan

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
www.uncodemy.com
NullCash
To earn more NullCash on this platform, you can engage in various activities such as answering questions, providing helpful responses, participating in discussions, and receiving upvotes for your contributions. Additionally, being active and consistently providing valuable input will likely lead to increased NullCash over time. Remember, the quality and relevance of your responses matter, so focus on contributing positively to the community. As you gain experience and reputation, you'll naturally accumulate more NullCash.

roger345

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
So the more we interact, the more we are allowed to participate and get content. Looks great :D

renox

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I´m trying to create a thread in this subforum, but its not working. It says I have no permission to create threads in this forum.

How are we supposed to report problems, if we cant create threads?

Angelorun86

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Puedes ayudar a otros usuarios con tus comentarios y así recibir la recompensa

vovapod

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can write to any chat on this forum and you will get it

Makman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Interact with other users o simply share some (not exsiting in the forum yet) content.

neikoloves

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
This will be an interesting forum to get used to working with, not yet sure how this work, but if I understand it, well, it's truly trying to build a comity of people that share?