How do I convert an EML file to PST?

albertcolin

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can find some manual techniques on the internet to export EML to the PST file format. I recommend that you use a professional third-party platform because the manual method is difficult and time-consuming. Because there are always limits and the risk of data loss. As a result, it is always advised to use an advanced and trusted EML to PST converter online. I'd like to recommend one of the best SYSessential EML to PST Converter Applications. The tool is well-known in the IT software industry.

You can follow the below steps for the effective conversion of EML to the PST file format.

1. Launch the EML File Converter on your system.
2. Click on Add file to choose the EML files you want to convert.
3. In the saving option, select PST format to export EML files to PST.
4. Select the location to save the resultant file.
5. You can use the date range and naming conventions as you want.
6. Click on "Apply" to start the exporting process.

These are the simple steps that users can take to convert EML to the PST file format quickly and easily. The software also has a number of amazing features that will make the conversion process easier.

zainroy8931

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want to suggest you EML Exporter tool. This tool is really very amazing. With this tool users easily convert Windows Live Mail EML files into Outlook PST and various file formats like MBOX, and MSG formats. It has many advanced features that help to easily export EML files into Outlook PST format without any data loss. download the free demo version of the software helps to export the first 10 EML items from each mailbox to Outlook PST format.

Visit here for more info: https://www.betavare.com/eml/

Cali

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I agree on the above of the EML Exporter tool, I have used this alot and find it really simple to use.

Richard

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Migrate EML to PST using a professional EML to PST Converter app. It can migrate single/multiple EML files into PST without any data loss. The GUI is very simple so you do not need any technical expertise and you can easily transfer data from EML to PST. It is one of the best utility available to migrate your EML files to Outlook PST format. EML to PST Converter utility perfectly supports Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. Refer: - https://www.gaintools.com/eml/pst/

Ashika01

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
MacSonik EML converter for Mac is a prominent tool to convert EML to PST in bulk. This utility maintains data security and integrity throughout the conversion process with high data accuracy. It enables converting only the selective emails of the desired dates using the date range. The EML converter tool split the resultant PST files if it is large in size. Users can also convert EML files to other file formats and email clients without compromising the originality of the data.

sonali

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can convert your eml files to pst manually by using Export email option but if you are searching for a secure way then go with an eml to pst converter tool, they work with utmost efficiency. I suggest you to go with Magus EML to PST Converter tool. I like the software performance. check the tool EML to PST Converter

nijelwills

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you are concerned about ways to migrate files from EML to Outlook PST format, then I have the best utility for you. In this regard, I suggest using Softaken EML to Outlook Converter. Batch conversion of EML to Outlook PST is possible using this professional tool. Moreover, using this utility is very easy, even for novices. It also lets you convert EML data to various other file formats like PST, MSG, MBOX, etc.

Pooja90

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can find some manual techniques on the internet to export EML to the PST file format. I recommend that you use a professional third-party platform because the manual method is difficult and time-consuming. Because there are always limits and the risk of data loss. As a result, it is always advised to use an advanced and trusted EML to PST converter online. I'd like to recommend one of the best SYSessential EML to PST Converter Applications. The tool is well-known in the IT software industry.

You can follow the below steps for the effective conversion of EML to the PST file format.

These are the simple steps that users can take to convert EML to the PST file format quickly and easily. The software also has a number of amazing features that will make the conversion process easier.

If you want to convert your EML files to PST then you should use MailsDaddy EML to PST converter software. because it’s my personal experience working this tool .The tool quickly exports EML files PST, MSG, EMLX, HTML, MHTML and RTF. Try this software free trial version and see the original version and you can also view the emails before exporting data from EML to Outlook.
Post automatically merged:

If you want to convert your EML files to PST then you should use MailsDaddy EML to PST converter software. because it’s my personal experience working this tool .The tool quickly exports EML files PST, MSG, EMLX, HTML, MHTML and RTF. Try this software free trial version and see the original version and you can also view the emails before exporting data from EML to Outlook.
Post automatically merged:

Using the professional MailsDaddy EML to PST Converter tool, it is easy to convert EML files into PST with all emails, attachments, contacts, and calendars. It can risk-free convert and migrate single/multiple EML files into 6+ file formats and 10+ email clients without any data alteration. It offers a free trial that helps users to export 20 emails/mailbox.

Last edited: