How to convert EML files to Outlook PST

samjackson

XNullUser
Reaction score
Website
www.shoviv.com
NullCash
Convert EML files to Outlook PST format using Weeom EML to PST Converter tool which is a user-friendly tool designed to effortlessly convert EML files to PST format. With its intuitive interface, users can quickly import EML files and convert them into Outlook-compatible PST files without needing any technical expertise. The software ensures a smooth transition of emails, attachments, and other data, preserving the original folder structure and metadata. It supports bulk conversion, allowing users to process multiple EML files simultaneously, saving time and effort. Additionally, this tool offers various customization options, enabling users to filter and select specific emails or folders for conversion. Whether for personal or professional use, this tool provides a reliable solution for migrating EML files to PST format, ensuring compatibility and accessibility across different email platforms.

Read more: Import EML files into Outlook

AdamWatson

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The majority of EML users desire to switch to the PST format. I was in a scenario where I needed to convert EML files to PST files, and TrustVare EML to PST Converter was the only thing that could help me at that moment. I suggested you use this program because I have experience with it. It can convert several EML files into PST format at once without erasing any data, export EML in many file formats (PST, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, HTML, etc.), support all Outlook and Windows versions, and offer live preview capabilities. Furthermore, a free demo pack is available for the conversion of a few EML files.

davidsonwilliam

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can use the convert EML files to PST files with include attachments by using DataVare EML to PST Converter. This program allows users, both expert and non-professional, to convert EML files to PST file format. It is compatible with all versions of Windows operating systems without any issues. There was no increase in desktop space taken up by the program. Entire EML files can be loaded and converted to PST format. This application has several advantages for users. Before the conversion procedure, they can view their EML files. All email clients, including Thunderbird, Mozilla, Sea Monkey, Apple Mail, Windows Live Mail, and others, are supported by the program as well.

Robert Root

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You can professionally convert EML files into PST file format with the MacSonik EML Converter. This tool can convert EML emails to PDF, MBOX, EMLX, MSG, PDF, CSV, and all email clients like Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Thunderbird, AOL, Hotmail, IMAP, Opera Mail, and many more. It is a powerful conversion application that allows users to export one or more EML files to PDF file formats. This software is compatible with all versions of MacOS. Users can use the free demo versions. The EML converter tool removes any duplicate emails from the conversion process without any data alteration. Additionally, it also offers an amazing filter option to convert selective data as per date range, subject, sender, and recipients.

Roll_It_Over

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Use these:
  • DataHelp EML to PST Wizard
  • SysTools EML to PST Converter
  • Kernel for EML to PST Converter