Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for explaining this.
Thank you for explaining this.

vizcacha3

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi, in order to earn NullCash you need to post/reply a thread. You can also share content with the community and if they like your posts you'll recive NullCash.

Hope it helps!
Thank you very much for the helpfull advice!

nsgaming

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i'm alose new here.i learned how to earn nullcash from this thread.thank you for posting this thread

TeoTexKator

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thanks for explaination, if my account was not actived and come worst my account got banned, null cash got lost to?

huy312

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you it really helpfull.
Hi ! I'm just aware of the NullCash system. But i don't understand the utility of that ^^'.
It's great for prevent from leech, but the interaction is "robotic" now. You can't like what's you want because that have a cost. :/

Ezek

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you it really helpfull.
Hi ! I'm just aware of the NullCash system. But i don't understand the utility of that ^^'.
It's great for prevent from leech, but the interaction is "robotic" now. You can't like what's you want because that have a cost. :/

Even if it's "robotic" interaction it's still interaction. I think in case of SEO there are still some adventages of it

LittleCatDog

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for this post... Very confused at first! This I'm sure has helped a ton of people.

millibur

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
good to know :) it's a fair deal, people should share a content to get an access to useful stuff