How to Move Exchange Mailbox to Office 365?

DimpalDimpu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
If you are looking to upgrade your Exchange environment or are looking for 24X7 support, the team of experienced migration experts at SysTools Exchange Migration Services can handle it all. This service provider is the world's no 1 company that provides the best service to users on the basis of their needs and budget. It provides 24 hours 7 days uptime service to the users. This Exchange migration software service provides a highly trained team for planning, deployment, and troubleshooting services for you.

macallason

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi,
When I needed to move Exchange mailbox data to Office 365 account directly, I used CubexSoft Email Backup Tool, got from Google. Firstly I tried it without any charges and then decided to go for complete data backup. Truly, I achieved complete data result after processing from Exchange Server to Office 365 account. If you are also in need then try and know how to move Exchange Server emails to Office 365 instantly. You can also get help from >> https://www.cubexsoft.com/exchange-migrator/