How to 'nulled' a plug-in of wordpress

capzicco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is d somewhere a tutorial or article to understand how to 'nulled' wordpress plug-ins, it's not always nice to find the ready-made food :cool: and I would like to learn​

jimbob

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I'd like to know this also. I'm sure it's not the same for every plugin but guidence on where to learn would be helpful.

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is d somewhere a tutorial or article to understand how to 'nulled' wordpress plug-ins, it's not always nice to find the ready-made food :cool: and I would like to learn​

I'd like to know this also. I'm sure it's not the same for every plugin but guidence on where to learn would be helpful.
Guys.
First of all! IT IS the PRESTASHOP thread!

Are you kidding? It is easy. WordPress plugins are open source! For nulling you have to know PHP, JS, and some practice in coding!
Have a good coding ;)

capzicco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Guys.
First of all! IT IS the PRESTASHOP thread!

Are you kidding? It is easy. WordPress plugins are open source! For nulling you have to know PHP, JS, and some practice in coding!
Have a good coding ;)
I totally understand that it is easy, so is walking :cool: but you need someone to hold your hand in the beginning

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
I totally understand that it is easy, so is walking :cool: but you need someone to hold your hand in the beginning
Yes sure. You have a point. But in my case I hadn't "parent" - I'm from parent :)
For this reason, you always can start by yourself :)

If you haven't a coding practice will be hard to understand where plugin code and where is code for nulling.
Newes more pledging using encoding algorithm.

To delete the license, you must emulate the official request to find the registration code. You can find these requests in your hosting or web server logs. This helps you to find the right code lines for the registration algorithm code. So, then are many cases to nulling a license.

Maybe to begin trying to produce some usefull plugins for WordPress to understand the framework.

adiboo67

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Can someone esplain how to do it? thanks

capzicco

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yes sure. You have a point. But in my case I hadn't "parent" - I'm from parent :)
For this reason, you always can start by yourself :)

If you haven't a coding practice will be hard to understand where plugin code and where is code for nulling.
Newes more pledging using encoding algorithm.

To delete the license, you must emulate the official request to find the registration code. You can find these requests in your hosting or web server logs. This helps you to find the right code lines for the registration algorithm code. So, then are many cases to nulling a license.

Maybe to begin trying to produce some usefull plugins for WordPress to understand the framework.
Thanks.I'll start looking the server logs!

iamtesterv2

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I want to learn how to do it. I am also requesting a guide.

jakozo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Sometimes you have to change only some lines of code responsible for for example - license.