How to solve the problem with Osclass images?

TKiller3000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
When I load images (epsilon template), osclass crops the images, part of the image disappears, for example, the legs of a woman. It is good to crop only the wallpapers. How to solve a problem ?

Maddy22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Osclass Backoffice > Settings > Media.
Uncheck Image crop and select other 2 options.

TKiller3000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Osclass Backoffice > Settings > Media.
Uncheck Image crop and select other 2 options.

Nice, but if I uncheck Image crop, won't the uploaded pictures be too big?
What are the two option - Force JPEG extension and Force image aspect ?

Maddy22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Nice, but if I uncheck Image crop, won't the uploaded pictures be too big?
What are the two option - Force JPEG extension and Force image aspect ?
Frankly speaking I have no clue what exactly these two settings do technically with the uploaded image. But because I had seen an image shared by the developer for their demo settings in osclasspoint forum few days ago, I set my settings exactly this way. And I personally also had the image crop enabled before and noticed that it crops the image from all sides which is why I disabled and that fixed the problem. And about image size even I don't have any solution for that as I have been also searching that for very long time.

TKiller3000

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Frankly speaking I have no clue what exactly these two settings do technically with the uploaded image. But because I had seen an image shared by the developer for their demo settings in osclasspoint forum few days ago, I set my settings exactly this way. And I personally also had the image crop enabled before and noticed that it crops the image from all sides which is why I disabled and that fixed the problem. And about image size even I don't have any solution for that as I have been also searching that for very long time.

Thank you. I make this settings - delete crop and delete white background. I did not turn on the conversion to jpeg.
Maybe I must look and add WebP Images Generator Plugin ?
osclass-images.png