How to use Cloudflare CDN Pro account with Prestashop 1.7?

averma82

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Can anyone help me to configure mediaserver for prestashop to use with the cloudflare pro account.

averma82

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Can anyone help me to configure mediaserver for prestashop to use with the cloudflare pro account.
I tried to search in multiple forums and Cloudflare's knowledge base but cant figure it out. The only option I am getting to integrate the PRO and free subscription of Cloudflare CDN through Hostinger and it is working as expected. But I wanted to configure the CDN through the mediaserver option in Prestashop. Can anyone help me out with this?
Post automatically merged:

I tried to search in multiple forums and Cloudflare's knowledge base but cant figure it out. The only option I am getting to integrate the PRO and free subscription of Cloudflare CDN through Hostinger and it is working as expected. But I wanted to configure the CDN through the mediaserver option in Prestashop. Can anyone help me out with this?
Guys, anyone can help me on this? and pls stop spamming on posts and threads.

Last edited:

barrera2323

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash