V1.7 HTTP Error 500 with Knowband Supercheckout installed on Warehouse theme

mauriziodagui

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi guys. Has anyone got to test the knowband supercheckout installed with the warehouse theme?
With the Classic theme I have no problem, but with the warehouse theme I get an http error 500. I have cleared the cache (although it was disabled), I have deleted the folder / var / cache but the problem persists.
I state that the same error appears to me both on a site with PS 1.7.7.8 Warehouse 4.4.4 and on a site with PS 1.7.8.2 Warehouse 4.5.2.
The Supercheckout version is 7.0.2
Has anyone solved it somehow?
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Update: The error message I reported is with debugging disabled.
In active debugging I get this error message:
Fatal error: Cannot declare class GeoIp2 \ Database \ Reader, because the name is already in use in /web/htdocs/hotclub.xpshop.it/home/modules/supercheckout/libraries/maxmind/geoip2/geoip2/src/Database/Reader .php on line 34

Ultimately, by turning off geolocation, the plugin on this theme works.
But how to make it work without turning off geolocation?

Attachments

• Errorhttp500.jpg
    Errorhttp500.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 0
  • riga34.jpg
    riga34.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Probably both the theme Warehouse and the module SuperCheckout use the same the same class name, or both the theme and module use maxmind.
I'm not sure whats the best solution to solve it would be.

Valdemar999

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Try to comment line wich uses class GeoIp2 in warehouse theme

mauriziodagui

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Try to comment line wich uses class GeoIp2 in warehouse theme
Thanks, but how should I do?

Probably both the theme Warehouse and the module SuperCheckout use the same the same class name, or both the theme and module use maxmind.
I'm not sure whats the best solution to solve it would be.
I'm afraid if I don't fix it I'll have to buy the plugin and have them fix it xD

moonfire

Diamond
Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks, but how should I do?

I'm afraid if I don't fix it I'll have to buy the plugin and have them fix it xD
Perhaps you could try another checkout.
Take a look in the settings for the theme Warehouse. If there is a setting for Maxmind, geoip or something like that, try to disable it.

mauriziodagui

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Perhaps you could try another checkout.
Take a look in the settings for the theme Warehouse. If there is a setting for Maxmind, geoip or something like that, try to disable it.
no. There are no maxmind or geolocation options in the theme settings.

kqi29152

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
wow

wow

mauriziodagui

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi guys. Has anyone got to test the knowband supercheckout installed with the warehouse theme?
With the Classic theme I have no problem, but with the warehouse theme I get an http error 500. I have cleared the cache (although it was disabled), I have deleted the folder / var / cache but the problem persists.
I state that the same error appears to me both on a site with PS 1.7.7.8 Warehouse 4.4.4 and on a site with PS 1.7.8.2 Warehouse 4.5.2.
Thanks

Fatal error: Cannot declare class GeoIp2 \ Database \ Reader, because the name is already in use in /web/htdocs/hotclub.xpshop.it/home/modules/supercheckout/libraries/maxmind/geoip2/geoip2/src/Database/Reader .php on line 34

Update: I tried to solve by disabling those plugins of which the theme is composed and that I do not use: the warehouse theme, in addition to having elementor and revolution slider and its own management plugins, also has the blog (3 modules in all).
Disabling them displays the cart with the supercheckout. However, it does not finalize the payment but by sending the order it remains on itself. I have probably only partially solved the problem.

billoceceo

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks

Try uninstalling this module. Redo the caches. clean everything. Then try with the check out module ver 3.3.3 Doing tests with the knowband module I have always had problems except with the original thema leave it alone nice to look at but too many problems

mauriziodagui

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Try uninstalling this module. Redo the caches. clean everything. Then try with the check out module ver 3.3.3 Doing tests with the knowband module I have always had problems except with the original thema leave it alone nice to look at but too many problems
in fact I have installed this plugin that you are recommending to me and it works fine. But on a graphic level (also for the possibility of personalizing with the logo) I liked the knowband one more. Thanks for support :)