I have Epsilon Osclass Exchange theme with

djnet

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Some plugins for osclass ....

If someone have please and thank on advance.
--Two-factor Authentication
--Booking & Calendar
Post automatically merged:

I posted

Osclass Pay Payment Plugin​

Thank you very much. This is very helpful

bismack oppong

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I had lost hope that there were friends to help me. I was helped and in turn I now share absolutely free
Epsilon theme.
The password for the archive is Theme%^2022

Plugin Name: User Rating Plugin
Description: Allow visitors to leave rating and feedback on users
Version: 2.0.1 (The latest)
Thank you for sharing. It is really a life saver

webzber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I had lost hope that there were friends to help me. I was helped and in turn I now share absolutely free
Epsilon theme.
The password for the archive is Theme%^2022

Plugin Name: User Rating Plugin
Description: Allow visitors to leave rating and feedback on users
Version: 2.0.1 (The latest)
Thank You for plugin Version: 2.0.1 (The latest)

Here you go, password sent to u by pm
Good plugins. Can I have password?

iShareit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for the intent but these plugins are very old and not the ones I want (the ones created by osclasspoint)
send me links of original plugins you need.
i have hard drive plenty of plugins of osclassp

by the way guys do not trust themes and plugins from osclass p oi nt neither the osclass version he is providing.
beware of what you are installing in your osclass website.
im using my own osclass i have no oc-admin, oc-content, oc-include in my osclass.
all the routes are changed by me. like listing images looks like this domain.com/img/0/57564_thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:

webzber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
send me links of original plugins you need.
i have hard drive plenty of plugins of osclassp

by the way guys do not trust themes and plugins from osclass p oi nt neither the osclass version he is providing.
beware of what you are installing in your osclass website.
im using my own osclass i have no oc-admin, oc-content, oc-include in my osclass.
all the routes are changed by me. like listing images looks like this domain.com/img/0/57564_thumbnail.jpg
Please, give instructions, how to do that? Where to take clean version to change routes?

Maddy22

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Please, give instructions, how to do that? Where to take clean version to change routes?
Changing oc- routes is not that simple because you will have to modify each and every osclass file + theme files + plugin files. Also once you do that you won't be able to directly update osclass + themes + plugins if you are planning to update them from developers site because again you will have to make all the name changes after updating. If you plan to update then you have to prepare your self for all future self development instead of depending on developers for new features and security fixes.

webzber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Changing oc- routes is not that simple because you will have to modify each and every osclass file + theme files + plugin files. Also once you do that you won't be able to directly update osclass + themes + plugins if you are planning to update them from developers site because again you will have to make all the name changes after updating. If you plan to update then you have to prepare your self for all future self development instead of depending on developers for new features and security fixes.
It's like find and replace for example "oc-admin" everywhere? Have you do that?

iShareit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
It's like find and replace for example "oc-admin" everywhere? Have you do that?
yes and move upload folder (you can rename it img or media or whatever you like) from oc-content to baseDir after you move it change it from core i have already one i can send you but im using Osclass v3.9.0 its the latest version i can trust.
Regards.

mixonec200

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Why doesn't everyone share? wants something for each other

Zoombie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this plugin bro

the rest plugin will upload it when i found it i dont still remember where i saved them.
Thank you for your sharing these plugins bro

iShareit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for sharing this plugin bro

Thank you for your sharing these plugins bro
You are welcome zoombie 😂. Its a joke brother if you need help im here send me PM.
Regards.

webzber

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
yes and move upload folder (you can rename it img or media or whatever you like) from oc-content to baseDir after you move it change it from core i have already one i can send you but im using Osclass v3.9.0 its the latest version i can trust.
Regards.
Thanks for reply, I'll try it. I think, it's important to remove all links to o...point

iShareit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks for reply, I'll try it. I think, it's important to remove all links to o...point
If you want to use the latest from oscpoint you need to remove check update check api merket and too much untrusted functions.

iShareit

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Sure i will make a video for you guys of how to move folder routes and also how to rename it.