Imagify Image Optimizer v1.8.4.2

deneme_for_nulled

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 19281
Imagify is the most advanced image compression tool, you can now use this power directly in WordPress.
After enabling it all your images including thumbnails and retina images from WP Retina x2 will be automatically optimized on the fly when you will add in into WordPress.
WooCommerce and NextGen Gallery compatible.

WHY USE IMAGIFY TO OPTIMIZE YOUR IMAGES?

You already have lots of unoptimized images? Not a problem, you will love the Bulk Optimizer to optimize all your existing images in one click.
Imagify can directly resize your images, you won’t have to lose time anymore on resizing your images before uploading them.
Three level of compression are available:

• Normal, a lossless compression algorithm. The image quality won’t be altered at all.
  • Aggressive, a lossy compression algorithm. Stronger compression with a tiny loss of quality most of the time this is not even noticeable at all.
  • Ultra, our strongest compression method using a lossy algorithm.
With the backup option, you can change your mind whenever you want by restoring your images to their original version or optimize them to another compression level.

IS IMAGIFY FREE?

You can optimize for free 25MB of images (about 250 images) every month and you will receive a 25MB bonus upon registration.
Need more? Have a look at our plans: https://imagify.io/pricing
I will download and hopefully it will work. Let's see. I might write a review here after trying.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah to what?

View attachment 19281
Imagify is the most advanced image compression tool, you can now use this power directly in WordPress.
After enabling it all your images including thumbnails and retina images from WP Retina x2 will be automatically optimized on the fly when you will add in into WordPress.

You already have lots of unoptimized images? Not a problem, you will love the Bulk Optimizer to optimize all your existing images in one click.
Imagify can directly resize your images, you won’t have to lose time anymore on resizing your images before uploading them.

• Normal, a lossless compression algorithm. The image quality won’t be altered at all.
  • Aggressive, a lossy compression algorithm. Stronger compression with a tiny loss of quality most of the time this is not even noticeable at all.
With the backup option, you can change your mind whenever you want by restoring your images to their original version or optimize them to another compression level.

IS IMAGIFY FREE?

You can optimize for free 25MB of images (about 250 images) every month and you will receive a 25MB bonus upon registration.
I am trying to download but it does not download. Do you know the reason why I am not able to download?

floxter

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanks i am trying it and will update if it works

Pieterk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thx for this sharing. very useful !!!

View attachment 19281

IS IMAGIFY FREE?

is not working I can not comprimeer the file?

Last edited:

str44

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thanx for amazing plugin, its very usefull fo me!

yassinebk

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for this great plugins , i really neeeeeeed this one

pvplife

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for the share. This is a nice solid theme

gsoft

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you for the plugin IMAGIFY TO OPTIMIZE IMAGES

drakeman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you, I hope it will work good for my purposes

yes it works, but it it old version without webp support

Last edited:

eastclicker

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much, it's fantastic and very useful plugin

Geekforlife

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Someone have an api key nulled ?

Because this : 39d88e862e5b1c012ddc2484db70669d4b172962 it's an Starter account :/

Last edited:

agentbeef

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 19281

IS IMAGIFY FREE?

thanks brooooooooo ty i need itt Thanks for the plugin and the key!