Inquiry Regarding Starting Local Dropshipping In Pakistan On Shopify

ascaron4o

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hi there,

I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in starting a local Dropshipping business in Pakistan using Shopify, and I have a few questions. I appreciate any guidance or advice you can provide.

Step 1 - Enter a unique title In a few words, summarize what you're posting about at a high level.

Title: Seeking Guidance for Starting Local Dropshipping in Pakistan

Step 2 - Enter some details
To help you get the most from our community, I want to provide as much supporting information and context as possible and ensure I select a label.

I am particularly interested in the following aspects:

1. Supplier Search: How can I efficiently find fast and reliable local suppliers for Dropshipping in Pakistan? Are there specific platforms or strategies that you recommend?
  2. Product Search: What tips do you have for searching and selecting products that have fast delivery times and are suitable for the local market?
  3. Payment Gateway: Which payment gateway is recommended for a Shopify store in Pakistan? Are there any considerations or challenges I should be aware of?
  4. Community Guidelines: I want to ensure that I adhere to the community guidelines. Can you provide some insights into common pitfalls or mistakes that I should avoid to prevent any actions being taken against my posts?
Your insights and experiences will be highly valuable as I embark on this journey. Thank you in advance for your time and assistance!

Best regards,
Bilal Ahmed