How to select best and most innovative research topics
How to select best journals to publish your papers
How to navigate scientific websites and databases
How to collect, analyze, present and interpret data
<h
Requirements
Basic English
Description
In this course, you will learn how to write a research paper in English in 5+1 steps which will be dealt with in three phases (i.e., the pre-drafting phase, the drafting phase, and the post-drafting phase).
In the 5+1 steps, which will be dealt with in this course, you will learn how to start by selecting your research topic (in the first step), and you will be guided step-by-step from the journal selection to the step of submitting your final draft to the target journal and getting it published (in the last step). These 5+1 steps are based on my two-volume book series published by Amazon on How to write academic research papers.
The information provided in this course is not only useful while writing a research paper, but a large bulk of it will also be useful while writing book reviews, review papers, short reports, and so on.
In addition, you will learn •How to search on scientific databases and websites and •Data collection, analysis, presentation, and interpretation in my comprehensive course.
Those who attend this course can attend my other comprehensive course the content of which is more than 30 hours. That comprehensive course will give you a better insight on writing research papers in English.
Who this course is for:StudentsProfessorsAcademiciansResearchers
Homepage
Screenshots

Code:
https://rapidgator.net/file/adaf1ff6161959e45d1b7f2a9d2a0fae/s1VNeMk1_.Introducti.rar.html

https://nitro.download/view/473399CD3BDC68C/s1VNeMk1_.Introducti.rar

kolly

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you very much, this is very useful information for me! Many times I had to look for someone who can write a paper for me, as it is not an easy job. Many students have a heavy workload, it's hard to have time to do everything. Someone works, has family responsibilities and the opportunity to rest must necessarily remain. So your advice will be very helpful.

Last edited: