Reaction score
NullCash
image.jpeg..jpeg

Key Changes

This is our August maintenance release.

Key Changes include:

Additional Information​

Core

• Added an account settings link to the user profile.
  • Added the ability to see the average time between member ranks in the admin control panel statistics.
  • Added an option for members to disable new device emails.
  • Added Sentiment Analysis stats charts.
  • Added comment details to the content react Data Layer event.
  • Improved UX of the search bar.
  • Moved the edit and delete club pages links to be consistent with other club sections.
  • Mentions when posting a comment will now prioritize previous participants.
  • Fixed an HTML validation error for embeds.
  • Fixed an issue where private messages that the user could view may show in trending content.
  • Fixed an error when deleting pages from clubs.
  • Fixed an SQL error that may show when viewing the top referrer statistics in the admin control panel.
  • Fixed an issue where achievement rules were not removed when an application is deleted.
  • Fixed an issue where it was possible to bypass the minimum tags requirement.
  • Fixed an issue where an IndexNow ping triggered via the AdminCP may have an incorrect key URL.
  • Improved the preview message in the admin control panel for adverts containing javascript.
  • Fixed content types that support clubs not showing in the Create Menu when nodes only exist in clubs.
  • Fixed an issue where the sitemap URL may be missing from the default generated robots.txt file.
  • Fixed an issue where creating an album wouldn't trigger the "New Content Item-Album was created" Achievement rule.
  • Fixed minor typos with the descriptions under the "Header and Footer" theme tab.
  • Added the missing r__moderatorstats_manage language string.
  • Fixed an issue with the alert content wasn't wrapped correctly in the alert modal.
  • Fixed an issue where images in the first comment of content items may not be searchable.
  • Fixed an issue where a content awaiting approval notifications will be sent to moderators that not have access to view that content.
  • Fixed an issue where converted or upgraded posts didn't embed videos or audio.
  • Fixed an issue where the member referral banners page could return an error for admins with restricted permissions.
  • Fixed an issue where uploading large files may cause a javascript console error.
  • Fixed an issue where uploaded wav files may not play back correctly in Safari.
  • Fixed an issue where social logins may fail inside externally embedded blocks.
  • Fixed an issue where the Admin CP Forum reordering breaks when viewing subforums.
  • Fixed a missing language string on the stats overview page.
  • Fixed an issue where some upload elements may not allow WebP images.
  • Fixed an issue where the meta live editor wouldn't save the changes on pages with very long URL.
  • Fixed an issue where the member_edited webhook would be called too often.
Forums

Attachments

• ips_471.zip
    19.2 MB · Views: 23

Mendocino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, Thanks Thanks Thanks for sharing.
Post automatically merged:

Too bad on the other version copyright Powered by Invision Community has been deleted on your version it's there .... in addition elel and Russian to ban ...

Last edited by a moderator:

cookie monster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Hello, Thanks Thanks Thanks for sharing.

Too bad on the other version copyright Powered by Invision Community has been deleted on your version it's there .... in addition elel and Russian to ban ...

View attachment 72847
theses are nulled i dont remove the copyright ya get what is shared for free sorry

Mendocino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
theses are nulled i dont remove the copyright ya get what is shared for free sorry
You just take somewhere else and put it here ' I'll wait for another version ' I'll restore your version don't care

I will wait for his https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/ips-community-suite-4-7-0-released-07-05-2022.69486/

10-08-2022 20-13-04.jpg

@serioussam

Last edited:

cookie monster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
You just take somewhere else and put it here ' I'll wait for another version ' I'll restore your version don't care

I will wait for his https://www.nulledfrm.com/threads/ips-community-suite-4-7-0-released-07-05-2022.69486/

View attachment 72848

@serioussam
dude you get what members share its not for you to like what version is shared if you dont like what is shared from other members than dont download

Mendocino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
dude you get what members share its not for you to like what version is shared if you dont like what is shared from other members than dont download
Except that to see it you have to download it install it 'so no I don't like it and I give my opinion on what you share whether you like it or not.

cookie monster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Except that to see it you have to download it install it 'so no I don't like it and I give my opinion on what you share whether you like it or not.
are you using ips or xenforo it seems your not happy what is shard

cookie monster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
I am very satisfied with ips ' what bothers me is the copyright :)
the copy right is there its not showing on yours cause im using this version and my copyrights is there

you can make a test forum only for development and test it out thats what i have on my offshore hosting

Mendocino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
the copy right is there its not showing on yours cause im using this version and my copyrights is there

you can make a test forum only for development and test it out thats what i have on my offshore hosting

I don't want it e copy right ips ...

Indeed I will create a subdomain thank you for the idea

narakatul

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

View attachment 72848

@serioussam
i haven't tested yet. So what's problem about copyright here? I want to know, does he give copyright at the footer and the copyright links not invisioncommunity? just want to make sure. Since my last 4.7.0 version has copyright but the normal one that bring us to https://invisioncommunity.com/

cookie monster

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
i haven't tested yet. So what's problem about copyright here? I want to know, does he give copyright at the footer and the copyright links not invisioncommunity? just want to make sure. Since my last 4.7.0 version has copyright but the normal one that bring us to https://invisioncommunity.com/
the copyright is there and if its not you can add it not hard to do coding you are using nulled not the paid so you get what we share stop makeing so hard just make a new testsite
Nulled-.png

Mendocino

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash

Forget it, I don't have time for that, I explained above...

the copyright is there and if its not you can add it not hard to do coding you are using nulled not the paid so you get what we share stop makeing so hard just make a new testsite
View attachment 72852

You must not understand me I do not want the copyright '

thank you
Has the incompatibility issue been resolved?
What incompatibility issue are you talking about? I don't have any 'I'm good to update to go from 4.7 to 4.7.1 no interest

Attachments

• 11-08-2022 07-46-58.jpg
    11-08-2022 07-46-58.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 2