V1.7 Is there any way for Prestashop to refund your money if the theme you have purchased does not work for you in the end?

_H_

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Sorry for this typical thread. But Prestashop has been doing this kind of thing for a few years now. They don't provide support and they don't refund your money if in the end what you have bought is not exactly what you were looking for. I tried to request a refund from PayPal but for some reason, it's a dead-end with Prestashop.

vipcoupon

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
They will refuse a refund on their terms. In fact, there is no possibility of a refund for virtual products.
Post automatically merged:

I also used to buy at Prestashop, then the tech support was so arrogant, they didn't even provide other support, I applied for a refund and they refused. But I gave a bad review and it wasn't approved to show, they only approved good reviews, it was very dark, I felt cheated and very angry. This is my real experience.

Last edited:

d-shilko

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
Sorry for this typical thread. But Prestashop has been doing this kind of thing for a few years now. They don't provide support and they don't refund your money if in the end what you have bought is not exactly what you were looking for. I tried to request a refund from PayPal but for some reason, it's a dead-end with Prestashop.
It is law in most countries. If a software work good you can not refund. Software equated to a DVD with a music or a films and can not be returning. If you see wordings like as "7,14,30,days granted money back" it is loyalty of software producer and nothing more!

Garpro1991

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
no he visto que se pueda hacer eso

zuzu

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes