Issues Since Upgrade To Php 5.6 And Mysql 5.6

rimas06

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
My host Lunarpages, recently upgraded php, mysql and apache. I have had big issues ever since.

• Customer can create an account but can't login. Screen just refreshes with no error/warning
  • Cant save products because the Save button just keeps spinning - although ok with Chrome
  • Can't UPDATE STATUS on orders. Again the screen refreshes but nothing happens and no error messages.
  • From the Order page, I can't send a message to customer. Again screen just refreshes but nothing

I have tried a few things but no good
:wacko:

• Cleared my Smarty Cache
  • Played around with suhosin attributes in php.ini
  • Turned things off in performance
  • Used FF, IE11 and Chrome

Should I ask my host to revert back both PHP and MYSQL or just PHP. If someone could give me some advice?

freiserk

Pro
Master
Diamond
Elite
Reaction score
NullCash
My host Lunarpages, recently upgraded php, mysql and apache. I have had big issues ever since.

• Customer can create an account but can't login. Screen just refreshes with no error/warning
  • Cant save products because the Save button just keeps spinning - although ok with Chrome
  • Can't UPDATE STATUS on orders. Again the screen refreshes but nothing happens and no error messages.
  • From the Order page, I can't send a message to customer. Again screen just refreshes but nothing

I have tried a few things but no good
:wacko:

• Cleared my Smarty Cache
  • Played around with suhosin attributes in php.ini
  • Turned things off in performance
  • Used FF, IE11 and Chrome

Should I ask my host to revert back both PHP and MYSQL or just PHP. If someone could give me some advice?

don't work with php 5.6.

Min 7.4.28.