JA Teline V v2.0.1 - Joomla Template

aleroman

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Wow, thank you for sharing! I worked a lot with this template in the past, and I really love it!
If you need to manage a big, complex, full of contents news website, Teline V is a great choice.
I know it very deeply, so if somebody needs instructions or feedbacks about it, I'm here to help.

sishassan

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
thank you very much for sharing with us ...
Post automatically merged:

are those composents compatible with joomla 4

redactie

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
View attachment 17176
The long-awaited Teline is coming. JA Teline V is the best Joomla template for Magazine and News sites. It is fully compatible with Joomla 3 and Joomla 4, built with T3 Framework, Bootstrap 3, and the Advanced Custom Module (JA ACM).

JA Teline V is the second JoomlArt template (after Uber) to demonstrate the power of the ACM. Teline V sports whole new flexible layouts with multiple content categories: Featured, Category, Video, Event, Topic. Teline V also helps readers with our new improved Article View. Consuming content is more pleasant with special reading mode, social sharing, comment and typo tools.

Reading news and magazine template nowadays is all about speed and mobile. We take great care to optimize the performance of Teline V when having a heavy content load. This release is for the desktop version, and we're having a plan for a dedicated Teline mobile solution.
It's time to take your News and Magazine site to the next level.

Demo: https://www.joomlart.com/joomla/templates/ja-teline-v
Great, and this one is very welcome on this moment.
Thank you very much

gikass

Elite
XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
se actualizo hace tiempo