v1.6-v1.7 JoliSearch : advanced visual search Module v4.3.24 [Update!]

nagato76

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JoliSearch replaces the default Prestashop search bar. It is faster, better and easier to use. Improve your customer's navigation and boost your cart values. Test our newest release, with even better performances and innovations.

• The instant search results offer a modern and easy to use interface.
  • Unlike the default prestashop search, Jolisearch can search on every term of the request to increase relevance. For example, with this option inJolisearch, the search "Yellow shirt" will only return products that contain both these words.
  • A faster search engine for your shop
  • Through the relevance of its search results and it's helpfulness to navigate your shop, Jolisearch increases the average shopping cart.
  • The setup of the module is simple but thorough
  • Easily integrated to any theme
  • Every term is translatable
  • The module is shipped with the following translations : english, french, spanish
  • It is multishop compatible
  • It is compatible with the 2 most popular faceted navigation modules : AdvancedSearch4 and AmazzingFilters
This was the tools I needed. Thanks!

adel1974

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
JoliSearch replaces the default Prestashop search bar. It is faster, better and easier to use. Improve your customer's navigation and boost your cart values. Test our newest release, with even better performances and innovations.

• The instant search results offer a modern and easy to use interface.
  • Unlike the default prestashop search, Jolisearch can search on every term of the request to increase relevance. For example, with this option inJolisearch, the search "Yellow shirt" will only return products that contain both these words.
  • A faster search engine for your shop
  • Through the relevance of its search results and it's helpfulness to navigate your shop, Jolisearch increases the average shopping cart.
  • The setup of the module is simple but thorough
  • Easily integrated to any theme
  • Every term is translatable
  • The module is shipped with the following translations : english, french, spanish
  • It is multishop compatible
  • It is compatible with the 2 most popular faceted navigation modules : AdvancedSearch4 and AmazzingFilters
thx a lot for your stuff i will test and come with feed back

etefield

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Another good update, thank youThank you a lot to sharing this module. I will test it.

chaos19

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you for JoliSearch : advanced visual search Module

vass4ov82

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
The best search engine module... If we do not count that I still can't figure out how to rename jolisearch to search in search results URL.

sportb

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
that is awsome module for search in prestashop

SpinLoL

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Yo this is cray good and will help a ton thanks man

GIGGIO

XNullUser
Reaction score
NullCash
Thank you a lot to sharing this module. I will test it.